Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Anyone have ePack Clerks base they want to get rid of?

Not hockey.... but this seems like a good place to post it.

I'm trying to do the Gold 37 foils of the Clerks base set, so need to get to 100 per base. I have lots on ePack to trade (other base cards, and transferrables) including Clerks, and tons of hockey. Everything is available (other than Oilers Compendium) for the right quantities.

If youv'e just got 4 base cards kicking around from a pack you bought, I'd be happy to get them. If you've got 400 of them, from the boxes you opened, it would great to make that kind of deal.

If you've got silver foils of the base cards (from combining 10) I'd be happy to take those off your hands too.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

let's bump this one, and see if there's any action??? Anyone have e-Pack CLERKS ?!?!? I will trade you hockey... either ePack or physical... or I will buy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

As you said I have four Clerks base just sitting on epack annoying me. Please take them! Epack user name is the same as here.
    Traders/Wants: Hidden Content