Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NPN cards Received

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

This came out of last years Tribute.
    I can't wait for the 2003 card or cards too.

As far as the cheapest card I receive - Pick any basic Topps and look for the most common insert. Then I got the common player out of the common insert. BV 25 cents and can't give it away.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

OK, thanks! I sent a few away for this year's tribute. Should be interesting to see what I get (if anything).

Tim

mg444
    I received 3 cards from the 2002 Topps Tribute NPN earlier this week:

Jim Bottomley Milestone Materials Bat
    Juan Marichal Milestone Materials Jersey
    Ty Cobb Milestone Materials Bat

I've been sending in NPN for quite a while now and Cobb is the best card I have ever received back. Hope you all get good cards back from NPN as well. Take care.

Mike

SCF Rewards
    See radioheadfloyd's Items on eBay

Originally posted by mg444

I've been sending in NPN for quite a while now and Cobb is the best card I have ever received back. Hope you all get good cards back from NPN as well. Take care.

Mike

Welcome to the site and congratulations. Those are some sweet cards.

Yes, very nice cards. I sent to the new Topps Tribute Baseball NPN, let's hope I get something good like the Cobb back!

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See just-for-cards's Items on eBay

Wow,
    That is great. Best I've heard of in a year.

mg444
    Hi all. Thanks for the welcome. I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Mike and I'm in my last quarter of college. I go to Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio. I've been collecting since 1987 and I collect only baseball. I post frequently on the Beckett message boards under the same ID, but lately they have been talking more trash then cards. The Ty Cobb is one of the best cards in my collection. I have been doing Topps NPN for over a year. The only time I didn't receive anything was with the Pristine set. If your curious about what other NPN people received from the 2002 Tribute set, check out the Beckett message boards. There are a few posts about it. Many people received nice cards. I attached a picture ot the Ty Cobb card I pulled. I wish you all the best of luck with your collections and also NPN.

Mike

Welcome to the forum! That's a great card! I hope I get some nice cards like that wiht my NPN ventures. Congrats.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by mg444

Mike

Welcome in MG! :D

Congrats on your card! All that envelope packing paid off with that one!

BGray

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123