Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Looking for resale lot $300-$500 cnd

    Hi Im looking for a resale lot for around $300-$500 cnd.
    A solid mix of quality and quantity.
    Let me know what you got, thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  2. Find Hockey Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2

  4. #3
    You want buy lot? What player you want?

    Sent from my LG-K210 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  5. #4

  6. #5
    Got stuff on my comc.com port you might be interested to pick up for resale. Currently running a sale at 35% off on there! Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcardheaven,sh,i100
    COMC.COM Cards For Sale: Hidden Content

    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray33 View Post
    Got stuff on my comc.com port you might be interested to pick up for resale. Currently running a sale at 35% off on there! Feel free to make offers on there if interested. Thanks.

    https://www.comc.com/Users/Sportcardheaven,sh,i100

    Your offers are turned off ironically.... still can't believe you offered me $300 on a $40,000 listing....

  8. #7
    LOL I just looks at ray's page . I haven't laughed that hard in.......ever. WOW

  9. #8
    I'm waiting for an explanation but I guess he didn't expect me to shame him like that lol

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by awall90 View Post
    I'm waiting for an explanation but I guess he didn't expect me to shame him like that lol
    @awall90

    You do realize literally stalking someone on the boards posting about something you didnt appreciate / like behind closed doors is punishable right?

    Move along bud, get over it ..... he made you an offer. You didnt like the offer, what kind of person takes the offer so seriously? Like its a personal attack against you and your family? Stop being a little sh*t, was it really that hard to press the decline button?

    I also checked your COMC port, prices out to lunch. Dont see me harping on you for it.

    Maybe @RGM81 needs to step in and teach this new guy the ropes. I believe if he looks up his 5 posts here on SCF, theyve all been troll
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 05-08-2018 at 06:26 PM.
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

    Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    @awall90

    You do realize literally stalking someone on the boards posting about something you didnt appreciate / like behind closed doors is punishable right?

    Move along bud, get over it ..... he made you an offer. You didnt like the offer, what kind of person takes the offer so seriously? Like its a personal attack against you and your family? Stop being a little sh*t, was it really that hard to press the decline button?

    I also checked your COMC port, prices out to lunch. Dont see me harping on you for it.

    Maybe @RGM81 needs to step in and teach this new guy the ropes. I believe if he looks up his 5 posts here on SCF, theyve all been troll


    It wasn't just one offer, he's being doing it for months and people who want to be treated professionally need to act accordingly. LOL stalking him, I was coming here to show my collection and happened to see his link so clearly I'm going to call him out. Grow up though buddy, either you're a serious trader or you're not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on