Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

@awall90

You do realize literally stalking someone on the boards posting about something you didnt appreciate / like behind closed doors is punishable right?

Move along bud, get over it ..... he made you an offer. You didnt like the offer, what kind of person takes the offer so seriously? Like its a personal attack against you and your family? Stop being a little sh*t, was it really that hard to press the decline button?

I also checked your COMC port, prices out to lunch. Dont see me harping on you for it.

Maybe @RGM81 needs to step in and teach this new guy the ropes. I believe if he looks up his 5 posts here on SCF, theyve all been troll

LOL . You sound like you're butthurt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And really? Out to lunch? Everything listed is well below SRP

SCF Rewards
    Country

@awall90

Your responses in this thread speak for themselves.

Watch out guys, we've got another quote BV for a sale kind of guy. We better grow up to be a serious trader like he is
    Last edited by canucksfan007; 05-08-2018 at 07:23 PM.
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

@awall90

Your responses in this thread speak for themselves.

Watch out guys, we've got another quote BV for a sale kind of guy. We better grow up to be a serious trader like he is

As do yours. Say what you want but you're not going to go anywhere further than this forum with an attitude like that. You probably still live at home with your mom and have the balls to act this way. My point is that if I was in your store you wouldn't treat me like that for numerous reasons, professionalism being the biggest. If you were a serious trader/person you would never speak to another human being like that. You think because I'm new here that I'm new to the game? You have lots to learn my friend. Goes without saying, if anyone who runs their own store tries to grease another seller/buyer I will name and shame them, if you have a problem with this than it's because you put into action the same tactics and that's why I struck a nerve so in short, GROW UP!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

As do yours. Say what you want but you're not going to go anywhere further than this forum with an attitude like that. You probably still live at home with your mom and have the balls to act this way. My point is that if I was in your store you wouldn't treat me like that for numerous reasons, professionalism being the biggest. If you were a serious trader/person you would never speak to another human being like that. You think because I'm new here that I'm new to the game? You have lots to learn my friend. Goes without saying, if anyone who runs their own store tries to grease another seller/buyer I will name and shame them, if you have a problem with this than it's because you put into action the same tactics and that's why I struck a nerve so in short, GROW UP!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12