Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I have been dying to post these cards! I figured since this will be the first post of the page and i just finished posting all the cards from my last comc lot that now would be a great time to show off some of the high priced stuff i picked up. The first 3 cards cost me a pretty penny but they are beautiful cards. NT and Flawless are awesome sets. When I saw the emerald flawless darnold namath patch i had to have it. I know that i already got the of 15 silver parallel but I am making an effort to focus on the emerald prints going forward. I have held off on picking up any more darnold autos since the cracked ice auto. He is selling pretty high right now, we will see how the season plays out and go from there. I would like to get a nt and flawless darnold auto. I actually made a huge bid over 700 for an emerald flawless dual patch auto but lost it only to see it turn up on ebay as a 2k bin. I am very happy with these pick ups and more to come :)

Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Browns Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics
    See jonsdoe1432's Items on eBay

awsome collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Here we go with 2 more Contenders cracked ice autos to the collection and 4 Super Bowl Champions from the Jets 1968 -1969 Win at Super Bowl III in the orange bowl down south in Miami.

For those who do not know its arguable that Jim Turner had the best season a kicker has ever had that year. Bake turner was the Jets 4th receiver and kick returner on that team. He gets to tell his story in the book Beyond Broadway Joe. Its really a read not only for Jets fans but an Football historian. Everyone should know the HOF Flanker Don Maynard the best wr in AFL history and the Capt of the Jet mean Defense Gerry Philbin. The Jets defense gets over looked in the Championship season due to Joe Namaths super start stature but Gerry was the man on that D and when you ask Joe he will say that D and Gerry are the reason for the Jets success. Gerry will always say about that super bowl season "as good as we were on D remember we won that day cause we had Joe"

Magic, cant wait for the Great Sambeano to lead The Jets back to the super bowl

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Some random singles i picked up and one Emerald auto of the very reliable Jermaine Kearse.

Cant go wrong with Revis autos he is sure fire HOFer and probably a first ballot hall of fame player.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

This pick up if it was made back in 2016 would have been a sick find. It also would have cost a hell of a lot more money than it did to get these cards in 2019 lol.

Its a gamble buying high end rookie qbs. I have made that gamble myself on Darnold. These guys took big losses on these QBs but their loss is my gain.
    Here are 2 rookie 1 of 1 cards from high end sets such as NT and Flawless.

I also got 2 more Topps 1968 Joe Namath cards. I am slowly building my position on this card. I think its terribly undervalued especially since its the super bowl championship year and the card style from that year is crisp.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

So i have developed a soft spot for the neon scope parallels. Here are my 4 newest ones. I am still looking for the Quincy Enunwa. auto.
    Also you can see here in this post that i am paying with the way i photograph my collection. I got some stands to use and i am also working with a scanner. The scans look much more homogeneous but the stands give me a better lighting for cards like the ones i posted. I think going forward i will only be using the scanner. It takes a bit longer but i like the look better.

Last edited by Capt Forest; 08-04-2019 at 11:28 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Picked up some Geno Smith cards from some pretty prestigious packs one is a rpa from NT and the other is an Emerald on card auto /5. I also landed an Emerald Jordan Legget who got cut from the Jets the very next day LOL :/
    I also really like this years unparalleled set. I felt that 2016 Unparalleled set was great then 2017 came and sucked, but 2018 was really nice.

I got the Demario Davis Crown royal die cut auto in a treat with @crzy4phins @crzy4phins

Thank you for the deal hope that Culpepper rookie found a nice home.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am in St George Utah on vacation but what super cards you added to your Jets PC.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Congrats on the new additions! It's been awhile since I've checked out your thread. Congrats on those stats, your collection is superb. Keep it up! So close to 10,000 Jets cards! Wow!

Have you applied yet to get the SCF Super Collector badge yet?
    Last edited by creasecollector; 08-11-2019 at 06:04 PM.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Just curious are you picking up the 19 rookies or do you take a wait and see approach on how they do, I always wondered on how others do it. I start trying to get the Titan rookies once their pro stuff comes out. Daniel

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast