Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I am in St George Utah on vacation but what super cards you added to your Jets PC.

Yea man thanks for taking a look. I have slowed a bit with the wedding and all but i still have some cards that i need to get on the thread for you guys to see. How was the vacation?

Congrats on the new additions! It's been awhile since I've checked out your thread. Congrats on those stats, your collection is superb. Keep it up! So close to 10,000 Jets cards! Wow!

Have you applied yet to get the SCF Super Collector badge yet?

I know that 10k is right around the corner what a feat that would be.

I did apply to the Hall of Fame but there seems to be some kind of confusion on who is responsible for determining it.

I need to message scott to figure it out. I would really like the title. Its what i have been grinding for the past almost 2 years.
    @creasecollector

Just curious are you picking up the 19 rookies or do you take a wait and see approach on how they do, I always wondered on how others do it. I start trying to get the Titan rookies once their pro stuff comes out. Daniel

So for the 2019 Jets rookies Panini gave them NO LOVE AT ALL. None of the Jets draft picks were invited to the panini player premier. There have been ZERO autos or patches in a Jets uniform printed this year. Its absurd.
    I really dislike panini.

I also only collect the players if they are in a Jets uni. So i was not interested in any college stuff. This year its hard for me to give you my strat cause panini took a $h!t on Jets rookies.

I miss the Triple Threads product. I will display these cards in my collection and they will have a place in my
    New York Jets super collection till i die

Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I know that 10k is right around the corner what a feat that would be.

I did apply to the Hall of Fame but there seems to be some kind of confusion on who is responsible for determining it.

I need to message scott to figure it out. I would really like the title. Its what i have been grinding for the past almost 2 years.
    @creasecollector

Congrats on the new additions! And I hope you make the SCF HOF very soon.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I miss the Triple Threads product. I will display these cards in my collection and they will have a place in my
    New York Jets super collection till i die

It is my absolute pleasure! I am so glad you liked the cards

If I come across any more Jets cards, they will be yours!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

5 cards, 3 high profile Jets WRs. Don Maynard /13 beautiful GU patch auto. I have 2 of the 13 printed. Maybe i will look for the others maybe i will just let them come to me
    2 National Treasures Eric Decker autos from different years. The mono color patch is dark blue from a broncos jersey. Cant forget Plax! He played a good year with the Jets. Plax Scored 8 tds that season fresh outta Jail.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Yeah I hear ya, I did pull one of your guys draft picks out of prestige, B. Austin I believe he was a 6th rounder, however as you said in college uniform but hey it does have a Jets logo on the card lol. I also pulled an impressions insert of Sam Darnold out of /50.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice new additions and thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Got a pretty nice update for you guys. The updates have slowed for 2 main reasons.

1. I am getting married on Oct 4th i am very excited for this but it also cost me almost 10k So this whole year i have had to let what i would call "must haves" slip away. Not a huge deal most stuff comes around again and i am so glad to becoming a Married man. Then state of the dating world today is putrid. I feel bad for any man caught up dating right now, its putrid. So as long as i take care of this marrige i will be able to keep out of the dating pool and grow a big family :) <3

2. I have been working 60 hours a week for the past 6 weeks. Its been a brutal stretch so my free time is very limited, i am only getting in the gym 3 times a week on my best weeks and i just have not been able to get this posts out as frequent. I have applied for a promotion and already interview. I am hoping I get the gig, if i do it will be 10k raise and from what i understand less work. i am fed up with my current position. I would go as far to say that i hate this job. The job it self is fine its the amount of work i am responsible for. I am just going to keep grinding and hopefully get that promotion.

With all that said here are some real nice pick ups.
    Some Hall of Famers, some nice patches and more green parallels.
    some low #rd cards in this lot also.

That Ronnie lott card had been getting passed about like a 2 cent ™™™™™ on ebay. Now it will have a forever home in my NYJ soon to be super collection.

I look forward from hearing from you guys. Hope all are well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Big news SCF!!!!

The collection has been reviewed by the men upstairs and the vote is in!

I have been accepted into the Super Collector hall of Fame!

Its not official just yet but its all in the works as I make this post.

Here are some new cards to go with the occasion <3

2 more vintage Joe Namath from the Super Bowl season Topps 1968, a nice NT Joe Klecko auto along with a very nice condition Klecko Rookie auto some one get this man in the hall! A hard signed Pennington auto and a nice Chrebet auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Congrats Cap'n!!!!! Wear your gold jacket proudly sir. You have an outstanding collection and I hope it continues to grow
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Yay!!

Congratulations on your marriage, I wish you and your spouse and long and happy marriage!

Congratulations on the Super Collector status!

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast