Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Awesome stuff congrats!!!
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ginge01's Items on eBay

Congrats on your marriage and your card collection.
    I am a big New York Jets collector, I have collected since 1996. I am trying to find Score Red Zone & Artist Proofs, my favorite set along with Contenders. Do you have any to sell / trade.
    I have sent you a PM with my want list.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Wow. Amazing thread and as a newb to this site I gutted through and read the whole thing over the past couple days. I am loving this forum and only wish I found it years ago when it was in its prime. Not many posts, at least not in the football card forum. I have aspersions to be in the player collector HOF but I don’t think I will ever reach the post count requirement at this rate. Well done Cap!

SCF Rewards
    Country

incredible collection, nicely done and thanks for sharing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

You guys are awesome. Thanks for keeping the tread alive while i have been gone.

Life is taking its twists and turns. I am still at the same job never did get that promotion. I actually feel i am closer to getting fired than promoted at this point. Anyway since Uncle Sam seems to think my work is essential i still have income.

My marriage is great :) and i have been picking up some nice cards hear and there. I will get them online for your guys. Right now i am in the long and tedious process of re-uploading scans of the over 1000 cards i have on my flickr account. I just got 250+ done tonight. Its a legit pain in the @$$. It will be a great up grade for the viewer once i replace all the pics i took with my phone with 300dpi scans.

I have also redirected a large portion of my funds in other places. I have taken up a large position in physical silver, some stocks and bitcoin. I am getting into Guns and just got the S&W shield and the Sig Sauer m400 tread ar-15 ammo is not cheap nowadays and then i am building up a food pantry for the potential compounding of the virus and the terrible hurricane season that is predicted to hit this year.

With that said i will get the new cards up soon SCF. Long live the Greatest collection of New York Jets football cards ever assembled!
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 04-07-2020 at 12:58 AM.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

You guys are awesome. Thanks for keeping the tread alive while i have been gone.

Life is taking its twists and turns. I am still at the same job never did get that promotion. I actually feel i am closer to getting fired than promoted at this point. Anyway since Uncle Sam seems to think my work is essential i still have income.

My marriage is great :) and i have been picking up some nice cards hear and there. I will get them online for your guys. Right now i am in the long and tedious process of re-uploading scans of the over 1000 cards i have on my flickr account. I just got 250+ done tonight. Its a legit pain in the @$$. It will be a great up grade for the viewer once i replace all the pics i took with my phone with 300dpi scans.

I have also redirected a large portion of my funds in other places. I have taken up a large position in physical silver, some stocks and bitcoin. I am getting into Guns and just got the S&W shield and the Sig Sauer m400 tread ar-15 ammo is not cheap nowadays and then i am building up a food pantry for the potential compounding of the virus and the terrible hurricane season that is predicted to hit this year.

With that said i will get the new cards up soon SCF. Long live the Greatest collection of New York Jets football cards ever assembled!

Good to see you!

Sorry you didn't get the promotion. That sucks.

I'm also considered essential ...but I am on a 2 week self quarantine since I have a couple of underlying health conditions and, frankly, I am scared to death of becoming a statistic!

Congrats on the new piece! I keep saying I am going to learn how to shoot and get me something, but I keep slacking on it lol

Will be excited to see some of your new cards.

Stay safe!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I just uploaded 35 new cards on my flickr and will be getting them up here in the coming posts :) here is a small sneak peak.

Quincy green /10 is nice too bad his career is done :( thank you Quincy and the other is an /99 Bryce Petty NT dual patch. Cant go wrong with NT

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice additions to your PC and thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Nice additions to your PC and thanks for sharing!

Bake

Oh you know there is more where this came from. I just dont want to drop it all at once.

heres a few more for you guys. It took me forever to get that Ronnie Lott auto at a good price. Got it right next to victor Green the best Jets safety of all time. Jamal will wind up being the best should he stay with the Jets. Then a few lesser known Jets hard signed. Askew is a full back and Ramsey was supposed to back up the fragile Chad Pennington. Ramsey had started games with the redskins so he was a solid choice as a back up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

another small post to get off the bottom of the page.

We have a ton of Jets offense from over the years represented in these cards.

Last edited by Capt Forest; 05-29-2020 at 12:38 AM.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617 LastLast