Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

very nice stuff. Congrats on a sweet collection so far..

Thank you @olly
    What cards from the collection stand out to you?

RIGHT ON! Thanks @swiggy56

Nice! I have a ton of Jets. Check them out and see if you want to try to work something out.

Yeah i will thank you. I am getting closer to the HOF mark!

EDIT: Hey i found some stuff i am interested in. I will send you a pm
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 01-25-2018 at 09:24 PM.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Joe Namath's clearly stood out. But The Ladainian Tomlinson's also. IDK why but I forgot he played for the Jets. I guess I just remember him as a Charger. But I may have some Jets you could use as well. I can take a look at what I have if you want??

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

This thread is fantastic and It's going to be a joy to follow along with. Congrats on all of your progress so far, you have one incredible New York Jets collection. Can't wait to see you in the SCF HOF !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I added 20 new cards this week. One of them as old as the early 1960s when the Jets were known as The Titans of New York! Also thank you very much to @papaperk for the of 10 Maulden RC and the Rookie auto Bryce Petty of 50!!! & Thank you to @mlkman for dealing me some very nice National Treasures patches at a reasonable price.

I also did a custom Topps 5 star Antonio Cromartie auto that i will detail in this post :)

166. 165.

163. 162. 161.

160. 159.

156. 155. 154. 153. 152.

151. 150. 149.

The Joe Namath's clearly stood out. But The Ladainian Tomlinson's also. IDK why but I forgot he played for the Jets. I guess I just remember him as a Charger. But I may have some Jets you could use as well. I can take a look at what I have if you want??

@olly
    Yeah if you have time and want to help me reach the Super Collector Hall of Fame please by all means take a look and see what you have :)

This thread is fantastic and It's going to be a joy to follow along with. Congrats on all of your progress so far, you have one incredible New York Jets collection. Can't wait to see you in the SCF HOF !

THANK YOU SO MUCH! It means alot. Stop by anytime and check out the new additions
    ************************************************** ***********************************
    So this week i made a custom auto of Antonio Cromartie from topps five star you can see it above it came out great I love it! TONE TIME BABY :)

20180122_132613.jpg

Thank you guys for all the support on my quest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice additions. Is there a certain aspect your looking for? rcs, inserts, GU autos? I know I have a bunch of rcs and inserts. Definetly have some Leon Washington auto and Gu stuff. just off the top of my head. But LMK and ill take a look when I got some time. I really need to organize my stuff anyway

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Yesterday I got 4 cards in the mail. one hard signed auto, one muti color patch, one dual auto, and one patch auto. I think That quincy enunwa is going to be a great player in this league. His cards are low right now cause he missed the season with a neck injury.

Nice additions. Is there a certain aspect your looking for? rcs, inserts, GU autos? I know I have a bunch of rcs and inserts. Definetly have some Leon Washington auto and Gu stuff. just off the top of my head. But LMK and ill take a look when I got some time. I really need to organize my stuff anyway

To hit the goal of 5k cards and 1.5k sub goal of rookies autos and patches that is what i am looking for specifically. Although ideally the way i would like to do it is through patches and autos for the most part. But i be grateful for anything you have to offer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know I got several rookies and inserts from like 10 years ago. Also some rcs and parallels from this year.
    Thought I had more but I found these jersey and auto.
    Kellen Clemens 2006 Absolute RPM #/849
    Leon Washington 2006 Absolute retail jersey card
    Leon Washington 2007 Upperdeck artifacts? NFL artifacts auto

nothing crazy but if you need them LMK. I do have plenty of other inserts and rc stuff.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

So I just worked out a trade with another Jets collector on Instagram. I traded my gold standard Don Maynard and my Topps 5 star Curtis Martin autos along with cash for a 2010 tools of the trade 1/1 triple patch on card auto Curtis Martin 2016 buyback. I will have a picture of the card once it arrives in the mail. Till it arrives i have updated the numbers in the op to show that I traded 2 autos away and have not yet received my new Curtis Martin

So the next card I post will be number 146 again.

That was my first trade! Its hard to say bye to my cards but I think this new one will be a great standout in my collection.

I know I got several rookies and inserts from like 10 years ago. Also some rcs and parallels from this year.
    Thought I had more but I found these jersey and auto.
    Kellen Clemens 2006 Absolute RPM #/849
    Leon Washington 2006 Absolute retail jersey card
    Leon Washington 2007 Upperdeck artifacts? NFL artifacts auto

nothing crazy but if you need them LMK. I do have plenty of other inserts and rc stuff.

Yeah if you want to send me some pics of the cards that would be great Leon Washington is a former ALL-PRO he was a great and very underrated Jet.
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 02-12-2018 at 02:36 PM. Reason: posted link to Curtis Martin card

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

This week I got to finish 3 customs I had in the works for a while and I decided to pick up a couple what i would call investor cards. One of each A Jamal Adams contenders cracked ice card and a Marcus Maye contenders cracked ice cards.

Also shout out to @70sbestcardboard for sending me 39 New York Jets cards with 13 rookies! With these cards and the 11 I got in the mail this week i have FINALLY GONE OVER 5000 TOTAL CARDS!
    Here is a shot of the cards i received. Some older stuff and current stuff. Thanks again 70sbestcardboard http://prntscr.com/i9ud1q

146. 145. 144.

143. 142.

138. 137. 136.

***************************HERE ARE THE SURGREYS I DID TO MAKE MY 3 CUSTOMS YOU SEE ABOVE 138, 137, & 136***********************************************

Last edited by Capt Forest; 02-04-2018 at 01:29 AM. Reason: miss spelling

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice additions! Some pretty cards in there. Keep it up !

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast