Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Very nice additions! Some pretty cards in there. Keep it up !

@creasecollector
    Thank you the cracked ice cards are so sick but they are expensive as hell! What do you think of the Custom cards i did? I know some people are not a fan of doing projects like that.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

@creasecollector
    Thank you the cracked ice cards are so sick but they are expensive as hell! What do you think of the Custom cards i did? I know some people are not a fan of doing projects like that.

I love it ! It looks cool ! Custom cards are so sweet. I have some in my collection as well.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I have not been home all week but i know that there are some packs waiting for me. Should be able to get them on Saturday cant wait to show you guys some of the stuff i found.

@creasecollector

I plan on getting some higher end customs done. I have Jason Taylor, Ed reed, Vick, and ty law in the works now. I also want to do a Kris Jenkins and CJ2K.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I was able to get to all my packs today! I got a some good stuff in, I have unintentionally been high on contenders. Although I can honestly say I do not understand the hype and prices surrounding contenders rookie autos. I think that they are some years good looking but never anything special. What are some of the boards feelings on the contenders brand? I honestly only really find myself drawn to the product cause others value it. If it was not looked at in such high regard I would pass them up 8 out of ten times mostly.

These past few weeks I have been looking to really bolster my Curtis Martin collection. After this week i think he now has great representation in my collection. I want to give a shout out to @swiggy56 for sending me over the Ardarius Stewart patch (121) just to help the cause, thank you man i appreciate it and will return the favor when i get the chance.

135. 134.

132. 131. 130.

129. 128. 127. 126.

120. 119.

Couple Hall of Famers, Jets greats, rookies and other lesser known Jets. All in all i think this was a good haul. It makes me happy to update this thread. 17 cards down!
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 02-11-2018 at 11:57 PM. Reason: spell check

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

These past few weeks I have been looking to really bolster my Curtis Martin collection. After this week i think he now has great representation in my collection. I want to give a shout out to @swiggy56 for sending me over the Ardarius Stewart patch (121) just to help the cause, thank you man i appreciate it and will return the favor when i get the chance.

Your welcome...... Happy to help.
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice and congrats on HOF

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Very nice and congrats on HOF

Thank you for stopping by. I am not in The Super Collector Hall Of Fame just yet.

I still have 118 cards to go! I think i will be coming up on another slightly smaller haul this coming weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Had 7 cards come in this week. I attempted 2 customs but only completed one. I botched on a $45 Jason Taylor auto, ruined the card and everything. Just a shame. I already put in for another Jason Taylor Sticker auto for $40 so i will hopefully not ™™™™ it up again. I wanted to get some HOF patches and then i picked up some Autos that i thought looked. Good.

118. 117.

115. 114.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice additions! @Capt Forest

And best of luck on the custom card. I've always wanted to try it to make / add a card to my own collection. Mind sharing the process you're going for in case I'd like to try? You can PM me if you like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice, love the Keyshawn Johnson patch and Namath autos! Good luck, seems like your 2018 is off to a great start.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast