Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Nice additions! @Capt Forest

And best of luck on the custom card. I've always wanted to try it to make / add a card to my own collection. Mind sharing the process you're going for in case I'd like to try? You can PM me if you like.

Yeah i will totally share the process with you. Its actually quite simple and very rewarding. What i do is get a blow dryer to heat the glue under the sticker up. This will help it come up easier. Then after about 30 sec of heating i will take a razor blade and slide it under. all but one time it has worked flawless for me. I will say this with newer panini autos i have noticed they are much thinner and more prone to being sliced from under. I just finally finished my custom Jason Taylor auto. Thank god! It did not come out as perfect as i would have liked but its done!!! I destroyed the first sticker i tried to remove. That mistake cost me 45 bucks :(.

Nice, love the Keyshawn Johnson patch and Namath autos! Good luck, seems like your 2018 is off to a great start.

Hell yeah! Thanks man. The Johnson patch is real unique. I have not seen anything like it before or since and you cant go wrong with Namath as a Jets fan!

I will admit that i am closing in on 1500 much quicker than i anticipated. I might be slowing down in March we will see.
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

This week I finally completed my custom Jason Taylor auto! I am so excited about that. I have a nice story about how long the process was to create this card. I also picked up some Hall of Fame Running backs that graced the Jets over the years. Overall I am very happy with this smaller hall. I will do a blog style post in this thread detailing the nonsense i went through to get the Custom Jason Taylor card completed.

Now that I have the Jason Taylor card I own every player to ever play for the Jets and go on to the Hall of Fame in a Jets uniform and autographed!

Here is the list
    Art Monk (1994)
    Bill Parcells (1997-99)
    Brett Favre (2008)
    Curtis Martin (1998-2005)
    Don Maynard (1960-1972)
    Jason Taylor (2010)
    Joe Namath (1965-1976)
    John Riggins (1971-1975)
    LaDainian Tomlinson (2010-2011)
    Ronnie Lott (1993-1994)
    Weeb Ewbank (1963-1973)

I will do a post showing off the completed HOF collection I finally finished in the future :)

Here is this weeks haul
    111. 110.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yeah i will totally share the process with you. Its actually quite simple and very rewarding. What i do is get a blow dryer to heat the glue under the sticker up. This will help it come up easier. Then after about 30 sec of heating i will take a razor blade and slide it under. all but one time it has worked flawless for me. I will say this with newer panini autos i have noticed they are much thinner and more prone to being sliced from under. I just finally finished my custom Jason Taylor auto. Thank god! It did not come out as perfect as i would have liked but its done!!! I destroyed the first sticker i tried to remove. That mistake cost me 45 bucks :(.

Thanks for this, man!

And congrats on your recent additions! Keep it up!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Very nice! In a matter of time you will be eligible. Keep it going!

I would love to help you out I know I have some Jets stuff you may need.
    Hidden Content - use the drop down box at the top left to view all my other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs (04-07 all versions). Also like current Braves (Acuna/Albies/Dansby/Soroka/Strider/Riley/Harris/Fried, etc.), Mike Trout, Juan Soto, Roger Federer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Thanks for this, man!

And congrats on your recent additions! Keep it up!

No problem man. Let me see the first custom you make. What do you have in mind?

Very nice! In a matter of time you will be eligible. Keep it going!

I would love to help you out I know I have some Jets stuff you may need.

@Rabs Any help would be appreciated man. I am getting closer but also slowing down at this time of the year. Let me know what you have of the Jets :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

No problem man. Let me see the first custom you make. What do you have in mind?

Nothing crazy, maybe a nice base card I like with an additional auto on it or something. Gotta think about it first, haha! :)

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (145)
    Country
    Atlanta Braves Washington Redskins
    See HollaMV7's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

@Rabs Any help would be appreciated man. I am getting closer but also slowing down at this time of the year. Let me know what you have of the Jets :)

Feel free to look through my SCA if you don't mind. Have it broken down into AU and GU sections for football.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Been slowing down on the collection, and have been meaning to post these for a couple weeks now. Trilled about my first Nick Mangold Auto and 2 sick of 5 die cut autos from select. I am a sucker for Die cut cards and they are green so that makes it even better

103. 102.

Down under 100 cards to go!!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Awesome. Good luck with the final 100 cards! Nice adds!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Been about 6 weeks or so since i came at you guys with an update! I have had some singles trickle in over that time. It been a bit harder to grab some stuff I want due to life atm, but things will start to look up sooner or later.

95. 94.

93. 92. 91.

88. 87.

86. 85.

I got a custom Vick card on ebay. I think someone is a fan of my work. I will link to the description of the card on ebay so you can check it out link here
    I will make more frequent entries with some of my sub collections to give a better glimpse of the collection. Thanks to all who follow along

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast