Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I didn't see any for trade albums in your flickr.

Its all for trade my boii!
    Check out my Collection!
    Hidden Content
    if the offer is right I will deal anything
    I am a collector of the New York JetsHidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Over the month of May since my last update I got 7 new cards for the PC. It was a slower month but I did pick up one gem that I am going to have sent in for grading. Its the dual auto of 5 Jamal Adams, Marcus Maye. June was also a slow month for me untill this past week were I broke the bank and ordered almost 20 new cards. I also Decided to have COMC ship me my stuff for my birth day coming up on June 27th :) I had to treat myself boiis you know how it is. That update to come in July but for now here are the 7 cards i picked up.

78. 77.
    Last edited by Capt Forest; 06-25-2018 at 08:25 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Nice pick ups. Looking forward to your next post. You're getting closer and closer!!
    I collect Seahawks Relic-GU & 1/1's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Alright here is my birthday haul from June 27th I was so excited to get these cards in! This haul will be my last big haul for a while. I recently quit my Job and am starting a new one that will pay much better on August 13th as a Claims Adjuster alot more work then I have done this past year and a half but much more money as well and that means more cards! I still think I can get this collection into the super collector hall of fame before the year is up.

24 new cards to show you guys including a 1 of one Bill Parcells! know you will like em!

73. 72.

71. 70. 69.

68. 67. 66.

65. 64.

61. 60. 59.

58. 57.

56. 55.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Seahawks
    See Swiggy56's Items on eBay

Great haul there Cap'n. Some really good looking cards, especially the patches. Congrats on the Parcells 1/1!! Keep it up

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Another great pickup and love the Big Tuna 1/1 Auto!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

Great haul there Cap'n. Some really good looking cards, especially the patches. Congrats on the Parcells 1/1!! Keep it up

I knew you would appreciate the one of one and the patches in this haul that stuff is right up your ally. It was fun watching the cards and finding the coles and kerly gu logo patches.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Happy B-Day! Nice haul! Always nice to add a new 1/1.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Jets
    My traders on Flickr

I had a tcsp redemption come in last week and could not resist picking up this Jamal Adams 2 color patch auto. What is annoying it that its an event worn patch even though Adams did not have any event worn material last year and he has a year under his belt and panini could not even make it a Game used patch. Pathetic this ™™™™ is outrageous Joe Namath patches from Flawless and NT were all event worn give me a damn break. I did not even place on bid on any Namath patches from the 2 supposed prestigious sets. Honestly i could not believe my eyes at the value the cards were getting on ebay. F that.

only 50 cards left. I start my new job on Monday and get my first check on the 30th. So once I get caught up on bills I will come back at this goal hard as furrk! Got my eyes set on a nice Darnold auto and rounding out some sub collections. Thanks for sticking with the thread threw the down times. I know the first couple pages were fire then it slowed down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators NULL
    See McCallum02's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Just saw this thread. Amazing man! That Joe Namath Rookie reprint Auto is a thing of beauty.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast