Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1977 Topps Baseball Set Needs

Thanks for the message!

The cards on my traders list are the only ones I've got available, so I think that '84 OPC Dawson would be the only one I've got.

Do you collect hockey, by any chance? I've got thousands of hockey cards available for trade, too.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by 67Topps View Post
    I have 6 of the star cards available. 3 Nolans, Dawson RC, Fisk, and Seaver. Cards are ExMt+. Seaver maybe NM.

I'm looking for Andre Dawson and George Brett's I don't have. I saw one 84 Dawson OPC on your list. Any others? Or a 67 Mike Shannon to finish my set. I have a complete 77 set in binder available as well (ExMt-NM). Message me if you think you have something we could trade.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

Getting closer to finishing the 1977 set. If anyone can help me out, let me know.

I'll consider cards in just about any condition.

Just picked up another few cards. Only 14 more to go!

If you have any of them and would like to trade, please let me know.

Only four more cards to go! If you've got any, even in G/VG condition, please let me know.

265 Mark Fidrych
    450 Pete Rose
    580 George Brett
    650 Nolan Ryan

Received another 1977 Topps card from a super-generous SCF member. Only three more to go for the complete set!

If you've got any, even in G/VG condition, please let me know.

265 Mark Fidrych
    450 Pete Rose
    580 George Brett
    650 Nolan Ryan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12