Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Want list

     
  1. #1

    Want list

    Lmk what you have. Ones marked anything mean anything at all you have. Others specific cards listed only. Thanks!
    Tim Anderson Rookie Cards
    Wellington Castillo 11 Topps heriatge rc 10 Pro Debut 10 Bowman Chrome RC
    Nicky Delmonico anything 12 heritage minors
    Carlos Sanchez 13 Pro Debut 13 heritage minors
    Jake Burger 17 Draft Refractor 17Bowmans Best 17 EEE any color parallels
    Alex Hansen 17 Draft Chrome
    Michael Kopech 17 Draft Refractor
    Blake Rutherford 17 Draft Chrome
    Gavin Sheets 17 Draft Chrome
    Todd Steverson anything
    Chris Getz White sox
    Joe McEwing anything
    Don Cooper Anything
    Jon Garland cubs or 1998 Topps dual rc
    KEVAN SMITH ANYTHING 12 PRO DEBIT 12 HERITAGE MINORS
    ED FARMER ANYTHING
    Steve Stone anything
    Nick Capra 89 Fleer
    Carlos May Anything

  2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
  3. #2
    I know I have a 1976 Isaly's Disc Carlos May. Others I'd have to scour my trade boxes as my cards are not organized by player or eam, but rather by year, maker and number.
    I can look if you can hit any of my wants here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-wants
    Thanks.
    Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs14 View Post
    Lmk what you have. Ones marked anything mean anything at all you have. Others specific cards listed only. Thanks!
    Tim Anderson Rookie Cards
    Wellington Castillo 11 Topps heriatge rc 10 Pro Debut 10 Bowman Chrome RC
    Nicky Delmonico anything 12 heritage minors
    Carlos Sanchez 13 Pro Debut 13 heritage minors
    Jake Burger 17 Draft Refractor 17Bowmans Best 17 EEE any color parallels
    Alex Hansen 17 Draft Chrome
    Michael Kopech 17 Draft Refractor
    Blake Rutherford 17 Draft Chrome
    Gavin Sheets 17 Draft Chrome
    Todd Steverson anything
    Chris Getz White sox
    Joe McEwing anything
    Don Cooper Anything
    Jon Garland cubs or 1998 Topps dual rc
    KEVAN SMITH ANYTHING 12 PRO DEBIT 12 HERITAGE MINORS
    ED FARMER ANYTHING
    Steve Stone anything
    Nick Capra 89 Fleer
    Carlos May Anything
    On smaller trades I use PWE but will always use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient. Although I love trading, I do not have enough time for it, so it takes me a while.
    Check my site: Hidden Content for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip View Post
    I know I have a 1976 Isaly's Disc Carlos May. Others I'd have to scour my trade boxes as my cards are not organized by player or eam, but rather by year, maker and number.
    I can look if you can hit any of my wants here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...baseball-wants
    Thanks.
    Skip
    Unfortunately I don't believe I got any of your wants at the moment I'm sorry.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  5. #4
    I'll double check and if I have it will post as a free card.
    Skip
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubs14 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't believe I got any of your wants at the moment I'm sorry.

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    On smaller trades I use PWE but will always use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient. Although I love trading, I do not have enough time for it, so it takes me a while.
    Check my site: Hidden Content for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry

  6. #5
    You don't have to do that but thank you!!

    Sent from my SM-G930V using Sports Card Forum mobile app

  7. #6
    Have the following cards I could trade you f/your list:

    Joe McEwing--1999Skybox Premium #258
    Steve Stone--1973T #167 and 1974T #486T
    Carlos May--1974T #195
    Nick Capra--1989F #279

    For the 70's cards I'd be looking for something in the 60's or 70's, for the others we can negotiate.

    Joe Mcilvaine

  8. #7
    I have a few 67 cards I could probaly send you a pair of them?

  9. #8

  10. #9

  11. #10
    Have to look sorry I have a few extras so I'll have to let you know. I have a signed Tim McCraw 67 white sox I know of for sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on