Thread: Question on Error card

Question on Error card

My brother pulled this 2007 Mickey Mantle with a red line defect going down the middle. Does this make it more valuable / rare?

Quote Originally Posted by SF-Giants View Post
    My brother pulled this 2007 Mickey Mantle with a red line defect going down the middle. Does this make it more valuable / rare?
    Printing errors of that type don't generally make a card more valuable.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

What set is the card from? Do you have a scan of it? Normally this probably wouldn't be a worthwhile error but with Mickey Mantle involved it might be worth something.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Without seeing the card, I tend to agree with SFGiants. If it is a printing error, I don't see the upside.
    Skip

sorry SFC is being weird and not letting me upload anything. Heres the pic I posted on twitter of it: https://twitter.com/DanielAutograph/...91022071435265