Michael Jordan UNC graded auto FS/FT, PSA 9

Throwing this up and seeing what's out there open to trades or selling but please have reasonable offers thanks. Please claim in thread or pm.

Willing to trade for basketball or football autos of similar value. Also would trade down but no more than three cards and would like the value in my favor. Looking for the usual suspects like star and hof players.

There are no exact comps but one PSA 10 sold around 640

Asking $550 obo (tv $700)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150863...tetaken-public
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Back up
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Quote Originally Posted by cjarman01 View Post
    Back up
    any particular NBA players/teams youre most interested in so we can narrow down on some potential offers?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by jordy671 View Post
    any particular NBA players/teams youre most interested in so we can narrow down on some potential offers?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Pm coming
    Hidden Content

Still available
    Hidden Content