Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants
    Twitter: @matttownru

Orioles Fan Fest questions

Hello All,

I know it's not TTM related but I have a question about graphing at the Orioles Fan Fest. This is my first year going with my little brother and we got a bunch of vouchers (a few extra willing to trade or sell) and are excited. With the voucher can you get all three players for that time slot or do you only get to pick 1 player? Also, I see that they have a "kids only" graphing line for 14 and under, do they announce which players will be signing on that line and is it crazy long? Other than having a voucher is there any way to get players walking around(probably not, but wondering if anyone has had success in the past)? - I see that season Ticket holders get early entrance, is there any perks with getting in early besides place on the autograph lines? Any other help, tips, prior experiences would be appreciated. Thank you!

For sale or Trade
    (2) Station 4 11:20 vouchers - Austin Hayes, Darren O'Day, Joe Orsulak
    (1) Station 2 3:20 - Tim Beckham, Stefan Crichton, Bobby Dickerson
    (1) Station 1 4:40 - Mychal Givens, Jim Palmer, Gabriel Ynoa (pending)

Thanks !!
    Matt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Usually with multiple players at a station/table, you can get one autograph from each guy. If you're getting something like cards signed you may be able to throw down 2 cards and see if they sign both, the players don't usually mind but it depends on how strict security is.

For kids/free lines, it's usually not any major players and often is minor leaguers or newer draft picks. Definitely get in line early, bring a camera, bring cards of everybody just in case there is a change in the stations, or somebody unexpected shows up. If you recognize a guy walking around and are discrete, you can probably get them to sign. I also usually bring my own pens/sharpies to these events since they may not have the color you want, and the one(s) they are using may go bad.

Good Luck!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants
    Twitter: @matttownru

Mberger,

Thanks for the info this is very helpful. Really looking forward to the event. I have extra vouchers if you know anyone who wants to trade or buy. Thanks again.

Fingers crossed the security isn't strict and someone good is on the free kids line!

Thanks