Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

USPS announced increases on shipping costs effective January 21, 2018

United States Postal Service (USPS) announced increases on shipping costs effective January 21, 2018.

As a valued eBay seller and frequent user of USPS services, we want to make you aware of these updates. An overview of the changes to eBay’s negotiated discount pricing can be found in the table below and additional savings details are available on ebay.com/usps. Once USPS increases their shipping rates, the eBay shipping calculator and discounted eBay labels rates will be updated automatically.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boo!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Way to go USPS. Now it costs a fortune to mail to us Canadians.

Also thanks to Canada Post for raising their rates to mail to US. You make it redonkulus to mail to our neighbours.

Thanks folks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

An average of a 3% increase. I think we can swallow that ;)
    Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See faceoff77's Items on eBay

The cost to mail your standard bubble mailer to the USA haven't increased. Still $2.95

Way to go USPS. Now it costs a fortune to mail to us Canadians.

Also thanks to Canada Post for raising their rates to mail to US. You make it redonkulus to mail to our neighbours.

Thanks folks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Actually the price of a bubble-mailer to USA from Canada is much more than $2.95

Technically only paper and documents can be sent to USA for that price. Anything else is supposed was supposed to be sent as 'Light Packet'. Now Light Packet is gone and is supposed to be sent as a parcel.

Which is why I always buy stamps and drop off the packages in a drop-box. However, one person noted on the forums recently a conversation with a Canada Post employee saying they were going to start cracking down on people sending more than just documents using $2.95 postage.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pyrayork's Items on eBay

For those of you in the US....and Ive been doing this for years with never a problem,
    If you are mailing just 1 card,even a thick card,slap a Global Forever stamp on your
    bubble mailer and forget about it...$1.15 and done....And drop it in a collection box,
    don't give it to a clerk because they will argue with you that you need more...Again,
    been doing this for many years with never a problem to anywhere,even overseas....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See faceoff77's Items on eBay

I am not disputing anything you say, but bottom line is it's $2.95 to mail a bubble mailer to the USA. If you pay more then you are doing it wrong.

If you want to be really technical, technically, cards are paper.

Actually the price of a bubble-mailer to USA from Canada is much more than $2.95

Technically only paper and documents can be sent to USA for that price. Anything else is supposed was supposed to be sent as 'Light Packet'. Now Light Packet is gone and is supposed to be sent as a parcel.

Which is why I always buy stamps and drop off the packages in a drop-box. However, one person noted on the forums recently a conversation with a Canada Post employee saying they were going to start cracking down on people sending more than just documents using $2.95 postage.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I am not disputing anything you say, but bottom line is it's $2.95 to mail a bubble mailer to the USA. If you pay more then you are doing it wrong.

If you want to be really technical, technically, cards are paper.

This is true, but convincing the folks at the post office of that will be tough

SCF Rewards
    Country

The cost to mail your standard bubble mailer to the USA haven't increased. Still $2.95

Thats odd. I just went to the post office on Monday to mail a small bubble mailer to US and they told me it was $8.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast