Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Tom brady $500,000 true 1/1 rc ... A steal?

LINK: https://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-2000-F...Mag&rmvSB=true

CARD:

s-l1600-33.jpg

I love true 1/1s and that's a great card, probably his 3rd best ... I have no idea how much it will sell for though.

I believe this one is Brady's absolute best card:

25893409548_0e16403fc1_c.jpg

I could see the above card selling for well over $300,000

However ... both, even at $500k would be absolute steals, seeing as THIS card is also listed for $500k, am I right? LOL:

s-l1600.jpg

In all seriousness, I love the above card and have made a play for it, but the owner seems to be a true Darnold fan and since it's his card, he can name his price ... it's currently too rich for my blood ... but if he ever throws it up for auction I may definitely "bid to win" as I love Darnold and believe in the kid's future ... however, I want to see what team drafts him first as while I do believe in the kid, I don't believe in him the way I believe in Jameis Winston and I'm not sure he will just succeed in any situation ... I think if he and Saquon Barkley both go to Cleveland AND the Browns get a new head coach with a good offensive mind (e.g. Todd Hayley) he would be set-up for success, but if he goes to the Jets who have no running game, no wide receivers, a defensive minded coach and a media that may drive Darnold nuts, I'm not sure what will happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I must really be out of the football card market if those would be a steal at $500,000
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

I blame Mo Lewis for all of this...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I blame Mo Lewis for all of this...

Drew Bledsoe agrees!

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome cards but I rather pay off my house before even thinking about buying any card worth six figures lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome cards but I rather pay off my house before even thinking about buying any card worth six figures lol.

Thanks for sharing!

Don

That's silly. You can live inside a sports card ... what can you do with a mere house other than put it on one of the shelves inside your sports card and look at it from time to time.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's silly. You can live inside a sports card ... what can you do with a mere house other than put it on one of the shelves inside your sports card and look at it from time to time.

I doubt that. I can get a nice big house to display all of my cards. Just need to finish the basement to do it.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I doubt that. I can get a nice big house to display all of my cards. Just need to finish the basement to do it.

DON

But can you sleep inside a mere house the way you can in a sports card?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@Jameis1of1 - you should see @doniceage collection its insane to say the least, his cards have their own rooms inside his house and in his basement, I would not be surprised if he didn't have 3 plus cases laying around the house as well unopened lol. As for the Brady card it does not shock me but I wouldn't pay that much no thanks lol. I have had a few Brady RC's over the years but don't have any currently and never any that would garnish that kind of monetary value.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

@Jameis1of1 - you should see @doniceage collection its insane to say the least, his cards have their own rooms inside his house and in his basement, I would not be surprised if he didn't have 3 plus cases laying around the house as well unopened lol. As for the Brady card it does not shock me but I wouldn't pay that much no thanks lol. I have had a few Brady RC's over the years but don't have any currently and never any that would garnish that kind of monetary value.

I was just being completely silly with my replies to Doniceage ... as for Brady cards, I definitely wouldn't mind having one of his Championship Ticket Contenders or any true 1/1 ... but I was never a "fan" of his ... I respect his greatness though and did root for the Pats in last year's SB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast