Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy my new york teams!,

Buy my new york teams!,

Iím looking to sell my Jets and Giants so I can concentrate on Deion Sanders and Patriots Cowboys Steelers veterans let me know if you need any low end inserts or base in 2017 optic or Phoenix .. some examples of whatís available pictured

Sent from my iPad using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    looking for Deion Sanders and mostly OLD SCHOOL Patriots (Hannah, Nelson,Wilfork,Bruschi), Steelers (Bradshaw, Mean Joe Greene, Rocky Bleier), Cowboys (Staubach, Too Tall Jones), Rams (Youngblood), Jets (Namath, Gastineau).

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    I collect low end inserts...do you have a list and or prices? Are you selling as lots?

Thanks, Ellis

Quote Originally Posted by mihpaige View Post
    I collect low end inserts...do you have a list and or prices? Are you selling as lots?

Thanks, Ellis
    Offers are best or I can put together a box of 200 assorted base and low end inserts for $15 including shipping

looking for Deion Sanders and mostly OLD SCHOOL Patriots (Hannah, Nelson,Wilfork,Bruschi), Steelers (Bradshaw, Mean Joe Greene, Rocky Bleier), Cowboys (Staubach, Too Tall Jones), Rams (Youngblood), Jets (Namath, Gastineau).

Quote Originally Posted by wpt02790 View Post
    Iím looking to sell my Jets and Giants so I can concentrate on Deion Sanders and Patriots Cowboys Steelers veterans let me know if you need any low end inserts or base in 2017 optic or Phoenix .. some examples of whatís available pictured

Offers are best or I can put together a box of 200 assorted base and low end inserts for $15 including shipping

I will take the box of base and low end inserts for $15. You can mix both teams. Go ahead and post it up.

Thanks, Ellis

Your private message box is full so I couldn't reply. I confirmed the trade.

Thanks again,
    Ellis

awesome..your box is going out today!..if you like it..i may be able to put a similar together..let me know if interested...have a great day!

Can you shoot me a pm when you get a chance to discuss? would love to buy a bulk lot of NYG stuff.
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast