1987 toys r us rookies error/misprints

Any one have any info on misprints from the 1987 Toys r us set? All of my cards feature different players on the front versus the players on the back.

I have never head of any issues with them in the past. how many of them do you have that are this way? What would you want to do with them? being a larking collector I would be interested in the card that shows larkin on the front and also his info on the back if you would be willing to split up what you have.

I’m just not sure what they are. It appears as if they ran the entire set off for a bit. No fronts match the backs and I’m not seeing any reference anywhere about them so I’m not sure what they are worth. Canseco, bonds, Larkin, and will Clark are the ones in the set I know will be worth something.

This is an interesting thread! I had never heard of this, so I checked a few places (searched for a WIKI posting for the set, checked eBay, checked Becket's online and looked in my 2001 SCD Standard Catalog) and could find nothing about errors/misprints!
    Skip

That’s where I am having the issue. I took them to my local card store (blowoutcards) and he was a little shocked. The set is out of 33 cards and everyone I have is wrong (about 30 cards). I would love to post a picture of them just not sure how to. I have also emailed PWCC auctions to see if they know anything about them.

I have as thinking I could put them up for sale to help build a little cushion for my son to buy a few boxes. Can’t get over how the price of cards have changed. However I’m just not sure what I have. How much or less do the errors effect the price of the cards??