Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Pack Buying Advice

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings

Smile Pack Buying Advice

Hello! I would like to buy some packs without breaking the bank, and have a chance at getting good hits. What product would give me the best bang for my buck?

Any advice would be appreciated, thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well the two products in hockey that I feel are very safe are Upper Deck Series 1 and O Pee Chee. UD boxes will come with a lot of base, plus 6-7 young guns, 3-5 canvas cards and portraits. OPC will have the rainbow cards plus a fair amount of rookies and base.
    Hidden Content
    Baseball: Ty Cobb, W.Mays, Jackie Robinson,Musial, T.Williams,Gehrig, Ruth, Tris Speaker, Joe Jackson, Ty Cobb, Paul Waner Basketball B.Russell Soccer: Pele UFC: Israel Adesanya WWE- Andre the Giant Twitter: @joecham

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See Colosse000's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would also say UD series 1 and 2. With the young guns you can hit something big without paying too much.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i concur with the above that UD series 1 or 2 you can never go wrong over time. You will hit some and lose some. Thing is if you buy it when it initially comes out you can always trade some of the lesser yg.s and inserts, etc.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Series 1 and 2.
    Not sure about US prices, but you can pick up a tin of 17-18 Series 1 for about $30 CAN right now. 3 Young Guns per tin.
    16-17 Series 1 and 2 has a better rookie class, but you are looking at around $50 CAN per tin for that set. Both are great cheaper card options with guaranteed Young Guns, and a chance at a big card.

Good luck!