Looking to wager some junk game used on the Superbowl

Here are some cards I'd be interested in wagering on the Superbowl. I will be taking the Patriots, no spread. Willing to do single cards in PWE wagers for fun or small lots in bubble mailer Lmk if you'd be interested. Looking for GU and Autos in return.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Always looking for patches and autos (semi-stars or better) in football and baseball of players I don't have. Currently more interested in trading than buying, but will occasionally find a deal I can't pass up. Feel free to PM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Zito's top right corner bent and Milwood's corners show some white.

Always looking for patches and autos (semi-stars or better) in football and baseball of players I don't have. Currently more interested in trading than buying, but will occasionally find a deal I can't pass up. Feel free to PM.

Keenan Allen has been traded

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadowfly View Post
    I'm in.....
    Go EAGLES
    Ok cool. What card or cards are you interested in bud? Also, which cards would you be willing to offer up?

Quote Originally Posted by RedAnt View Post
    Ok cool. What card or cards are you interested in bud? Also, which cards would you be willing to offer up?

Feel free to PM me

Perkins has been claimed