Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

Problem with UD online redemption

Did anyone else have problems redeeming UD redemptions online? I have been trying to do so in the last 4-5 days and it seems once I type in my username and password, an error message appeared. Is anyone else having similar problems?
    Tradelist/wantlist: Hidden Content

Looking for Buffalo Bills and HOFers auto/GU in football and Auston Matthews & vintage players GU/autos in hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

It is down and they are aware of the problem. Here's hoping they haven't lost the entire database.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It is down and they are aware of the problem. Here's hoping they haven't lost the entire database.

I sure hope not - I've got 18 Gretzky, a Crosby/Mario, and 42 Maurice Richard autos in the queue!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rkkwong's Items on eBay

I sure hope not - I've got 18 Gretzky, a Crosby/Mario, and 42 Maurice Richard autos in the queue!

42 Maurice Richard autos? How are they expected to fulfill them since he is not around to sign them anymore?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

does someone has an update on this? thx
    Last edited by the_chief; 01-31-2018 at 08:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

42 Maurice Richard autos? How are they expected to fulfill them since he is not around to sign them anymore?

@RGM81 are those autos on the way to you? If not, I understand the point @rwong is making. If the player is no longer alive, how can Upper Deck fulfill those autographed card obligations?

Unless Mr. Richard signed them before he passed and they are on the way to Upper Deck and has not received them yet, I don't think you'll be getting those. You may want to consider replacements.
    Last edited by Leafsman; 01-31-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

We really need a sarcasm font.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

We really need a sarcasm font.

Sarcasm translates poorly in any typewritten font LOL