Thread: Buying packs online

Buying packs online

Hi All. Newbie question. I was wondering if anyone knows of a site in Canada (preferably ON) where I can buy a specified # of packs of a product (i.e. SP Authentic, BD, etc) and have them delivered. Thanks!

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I don't think anybody would advise this as a practice. Too many opportunities to get "searched" packs or cards from dead boxes where the best hit(s) have already been pulled. Only buy full boxes or cases online, unless you really, really trust somebody.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

If I was you, I would go by the box only. I would be too scared of pack searching.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

Definitely do not buy loose packs. Most of the online retailers who deal in them buy them in bulk lots themselves. So the retailers themselves have no idea what quality they are. Not only do they get searched or come from dead boxes, but they are typically pretty banged up too.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    I don't think anybody would advise this as a practice. Too many opportunities to get "searched" packs or cards from dead boxes where the best hit(s) have already been pulled. Only buy full boxes or cases online, unless you really, really trust somebody.
    This is good advice here.

I would save up and go get a full box. Much more safer in my opinion. Plus it'll be a blast to open!

Best of luck with whatever you decide on.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

well I have bought packs
    off of ebay
    I have 95% got stuff out of packs..

nothing GREAT
    but still
    gotten inserts/ygs

:)
    - ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-
    heres my bucket

Hidden Content