Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Milwaukee Bucks rookie tased by police after parking two handicap spots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ce-ticket.html

Milwaukee police arrested and used a Taser on Milwaukee Bucks player Sterling Brown early Friday morning.

Brown, 22, was arrested on a misdemeanor charge of resisting or obstructing an officer around 2am on Friday and 'an electronic control device was deployed.'

According to a statement from a police spokesman to the Journal Sentinel, police headed to a local Walgreens and saw a vehicle parked in two handicap spaces.

Officers spoke with Brown and then used a taser on him before making an arrest.

The Milwaukee Police Department is reviewing the circumstances surrounding the incident and the use of force.

Mayor Tom Barrett told the publication that he spoke with both Bucks president Peter Feigin and with police management.

'The police are reviewing the situation,' Barrett added. 'My understanding is that there will be an investigation of the situation and as soon as possible, I want to make sure that there's a transparent process here for the public.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Why would a athlete park in two handicap spots? I am sure some video footage will surface about the incident showing if lethal force was used.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

Why would a athlete park in two handicap spots?

Maybe he's super handicapped?

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Maybe he's super handicapped?

I doubt that. I think mentally he probably is for being so stupid.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joebobjingo's Items on eBay

Athletes have to be reminded every once in awhile that they are not above the law, and what better way than a taser. Not a surprise it was Sterling Brown. If you've ever watched the dude he kind of seems like a loose cannon.