Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Out of the All Star Break, Where Does Your Team Stand?

I've always been a big fan of this site: http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL.html

Great way to see on a day-to-day basis where your team is, and what you can expect.

Lots of teams still in the hunt, some on the bubble, and some already making earnest preparations to be sellers on Trade Deadline Day.

Where is your team at, and do you think they've got what it takes to improve their odds?
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    The site currently has my team with a 0.4% chance of making the playoffs (which is about .04% higher than I would have given them).

They are most likely gearing up to "sell" at the deadline. They'll move out their expiring contracts, so they can "retool" in the offseason, shuffle the deck chairs, and end up with a lottery pick again.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I stand corrected:

https://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/14...e-the-playoffs

So... you're saying there's a chance?

Avs are sitting in the final WC spot right now, and project to hit 97 points.

For the Oilers to hit 97 points, that would mean a record of 25-8-0 the rest of the way (or something similar, with loser points added in).

While I suppose a 13 game win streak out of the break would help their chances... Talbot hasn't done anything to improve my confidence in this team.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    The site currently has my team with a 0.4% chance of making the playoffs (which is about .04% higher than I would have given them).

They are most likely gearing up to "sell" at the deadline. They'll move out their expiring contracts, so they can "retool" in the offseason, shuffle the deck chairs, and end up with a lottery pick again.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Country
    SCF Rewards

Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post

Oilers are only missing a couple of pieces. They have so much offensive talent.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Base cards available: Hidden Content

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

B's , not too bad. Home loss last nite, a little dissapointing

Could use a little more balanced scoring.

I agree with the first statement, but diagree with the second.

McDavid is probably the best player in the world.

Outside of him, they don't have much for offensive talent.

Quote Originally Posted by odjickfan View Post
    Oilers are only missing a couple of pieces. They have so much offensive talent.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

maybe he meant "offensive" talent, I know the Sabres have some of this
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

It'll be okay in Edmonton, don't worry.

After the season, the blame game will start. Chiarelli & McLellan will get the axe. Gretzky will be promoted to GM, and Paul Coffey made the head coach. Kevin Lowe will somehow get promoted up again.

Consulting jobs will be offered to Kurri & Tikkanen, Grant Fuhr employed as the Goalie Coach. Randy Gregg will be the new team doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    maybe he meant "offensive" talent, I know the Sabres have some of this
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

with last nights win. the canucks chances grew from 0.0% to 0.1% good stuff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast