Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Best memorabilia item (non card)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

Voting: Show & Tell Contest 10.0 - Week 17!

On March 3, 1992, I was fortunate enough to attend the jersey retirement ceremony for Mike Bossy at Nassau Coliseum. Everyone in attendance received one of these commemorative 8 x 11 glossy sheets. Pretty cool for a local kid like me who was learning how to play hockey.
    After the ceremony, the Islanders proceeded to lose to the Canadiens, 4-3. Boo!
    thick.jpg

Maybe not spectacular but a friend of mine got me this...It's the Skate sharpening list (showing the particular hallow for each player) for Team North America in the 2016 World Hockey Cup of Hockey. The Towel was used to wipe the blade along after sharpening.
    op.jpg

My birthday is in early April, always an exciting time with Stanley Cup playoffs on the horizon. Back in 2011 Iggy was still a member of the Flames. The team was practicing at one of the smaller arenas in the city, and my son tracked them down. He approached Iggy in the parking lot, with a request for an auto, and happened to mention that it was his dad's (me) birthday. Iggy personalized the auto, and my son presented it to me the same day. I've framed it and put it up in my den, where I can see it every day. Might not be much of a collectible to anyone else, but it means the world to me.

This is the Leafs program from the most memorable game I ever attended (as a 7 year old with my Dad) - Darryl Sittlers 10 point night in 1976.

A little story:
    If you notice Bill G signed originally in silver marker. The problem was the marker broke and Bill was freaking out that it might bleed on the Gordie Howe. I loved how he was concerned about my item. Class act in my book.
    donny.jpg

Ok, so something a little different, and not what I was originally going to enter. Living in Calgary offers up opportunities to cross paths with people that have associations with the Flames personnel - be it players or staff. One night, over a couple of wobblies, a friend tells me he has all sorts of Flames and shows up a week later with a handful of game used equipment and sticks for me! Pics below are of Robyn Regehr's gloves. Certainly not a glamorous player, but he was a Silver medalist for the Junior team, a WCH champion, played on the Canada Olympic team, and won a Stanley Cup in 2014.
    Below are a few photos, these are not your average gloves. On one hand there is a layer of plastic molded on to the glove, this was added to protect a hand injury, the plastic was white which would attract attention for other players to hack at his injury, so they colored it black. I found out the old Flames Equipment manager, Gus Thorsen, was working at Canada Olympic Park, so I took the gloves down to him to "verify" them. He put them on and said "yup, that's my work". He pointed out that the 2 end fingers on hand, he cut them open and stitched them together as Robyn had another injury and taped the 2 fingers together and this was the only way he could wear them!
    So, not an average pair of GU gloves, they have plenty of wear, have a plastic shell molded on to protect his hand, and were doctored by Gus to allow Robyn to play through injuries.
    scarrr.jpg

How about a bottle of Bobby hull wine, that's also signed by Tony Esposito

Here is mine for the week. A bunch of guys that won the Cup for the last time!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See https://www.ebay.com/usr/nine_pockets's Items on eBay Instagram:

Voted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Voted!
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country