Thread: This place looks amazing!

This place looks amazing!

Hey guys, I just got back into collecting baseball cards, and am very excited. Im trying to keep my budget as low as I can, but I still want to have fun. I heard about TTM autographs and I was very intrigued. So I bought a bunch of cheap packs from the junk era, specifically topps from 87-91. I just got my first returned autograph from Greg Gange. Anyways, an tips for a new collector on a budget? Thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Hey there, welcome to SCF! And one tip I will pass on is if you're on a budget don't be afraid to pass on a card that you want. A lot of times it will pop up later down the line for a cheaper price, depending on the card.

Best of luck !
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to the site!

If you are on a budget check out the selling threads on here. Lot's of members sell some really nice cards for super cheap. I've bought a lot from these people and I'm always selling lots of nice stuff for cheap.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Coopernelson- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and you can get some really good deals for a cheap price on here!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF Cooper, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!

Welcome to SCF and congrats on your first return I caught the ttm bug last year. Need anything just ask a ton of great people here
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Welcome!

If you have any cards that you don't want, you can also try to trade them to other SCF members who can then send you back cards that you do want. That can definitely help keep the costs down.

Check out the specific trading threads for that. And have fun!

Welcome to SCF - thanks for joining!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors