Petaluma shop owner helped change memorabilia business

Rob Hemphill just opened National Sports Memorabilia in Petaluma, but his business has been thriving in the Bay Area for 29 years. Hes worked with superstars like Elway, Marino, Namath, Pete Rose and Muhammad Ali to supply fans with autographs. He still works with Joe Montana and Jerry Rice, among others.

Everything started when Hemphill went to a baseball card show in 1988; his mother had just found his old card collection in the attic.

http://www.petaluma360.com/sports/79...-helped-change
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I had no idea, I've lived in Northern California all my life, and in Sonoma County for nearly 10 year. Very cool read. Thanks for sharing.

Athletics Team Collector = 23.46%
    Athletics Autographs = 501 Different Players
    Hidden Content
    Will trade Ultra Pro Platinum pages for cards - BV of 25 cents per page Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by ckinney View Post
    I had no idea, I've lived in Northern California all my life, and in Sonoma County for nearly 10 year. Very cool read. Thanks for sharing.
    Glad you enjoyed the read!

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!