Berenson Named Hobey Baker Legend of College Hockey

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Former University of Michigan ice hockey head coach Red Berenson has been named the 2018 Hobey Baker Memorial Award Foundation Legend of College Hockey recipient. The award is presented annually to honor all-time great contributors to the game of college hockey.

Berenson, who retired last March after 33 seasons behind the Michigan bench, will be honored with the award on Wednesday, May 28, 2018, in St. Paul, Minnesota, at the annual Hobey Baker Award Banquet. Berenson becomes the third U-M coach to be honored with this achievement, joining Vic Heyliger and Al Renfrew, who received the award in 1982 and 1990, respectively.
    http://mgoblue.com/news/2018/1/30/ic...ge-hockey.aspx
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Kronozio
    Great choice. Fantastic coach and underappreciated NHL star/member of Team Canada 1972.
    My Traders:
    Hidden Content