Football: Emmitt Smith and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    Hit me with a price. Look likes the old 90 autos with a in person as well. Always possibly interested. Will holler at you later. Off to work.

Son
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, newer Yankees and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

@bakemeister52

How about 500 each. That would be 1000 for the pair. LMK if that works.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

1000 (2 Autos)+ 1750 for the Cheaper Autos, sounds good if it okay with you Don!

Hidden Content

Hey Don, I can't find the Jaric card but I sent another card, thanks again for the trade bro!

Hidden Content

Can someone close this post please!

Hidden Content