Why? Why? Why? Did i do that!!! Please tell us!!

This thread is to share stories of things that you have done personally in the Hobby and after say/think the title!!

Think of things that have made you laugh, cringe, cry, or just roll your eyes.. But share your own stories, not of others that you know....

So please share your intimate moments in the Hobby!!! Cheers, Fawad.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    In '93 I pulled a Jordan Finest refractor. I held on to it until '97 when I traded it, but the kicker was in '96 at a card show a collector offered to trade me 5 Kobe chrome rookies for it. I passed on it. Still kicking myself for that decision.
    Last edited by DennisDr; 03-02-2018 at 10:30 PM.

I have tons, my main one and the one that is most painful is that I had some serious, serious cash to play with during LeBron's rookie year and went back and forth on whether or not to sink it in LBJ Exquisite RC's or a flip property ... I went with the property ... bad decision as I would have made a much better ROI on the LBJ's
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. Im so blessed.
    Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Im sure people who spend 1 grand on a Flawless case only to find half of the cards from that case sell for $50-100 on Ebay.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Sports Card Forum mobile app

In 2013 I took a break from the hobby, I was just getting burnt out, as a result I traded all of my 50+ stephen curry rookies which included roughly 20 topps, for next to nothing, and sold his topps gold rookie for get this, fifty cents, his prestige on card rc auto for $30, fast forward 2 years or so and his base topps rc's were selling for more than $200 each, his rc auto's were astronomical, his topps gold rc was selling for what? $500? and I don't even remember how much all of his other rc's were going for, essentially I traded and sold close to $10,000 worth of steph curry's for less than $100, never would of thought he would end up a multiple MVP winner, multiple time champion who changed the game as we know it, just writing this now puts a knot in my stomach, and to the person I sold that gold rc to, I'll give ya $1, you can double your money ;)
    Looking for- Lakers GU, auto's, inserts and parallel's
    especially Kobe,Brandon Ingram, Julius Randle, Magic Johnson, James Worthy, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Wilt Chaimberlin, Certain MMA cards, anything hellboy related, Horror Collectibles.