Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Super bowl

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Super bowl

WHAT A GAME! NOT HAVING A TEAM TO REALLY ROOT FOR, YET WATCHING A GREAT GAME, IS A REAL TREAT ... AWESOME GAME!

Now the questions are:

1. What team will Nick Foles be traded to?

2. Will Bellichick leave the Patriots?

3. What team does Malcolm Butler, who Bellichick inexplicably benched, sign with as a free agent?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Foles, could even retire to go into full time Ministry!

Bellichick I would leave the Patroits!

Butler can go to about any other team and the Pats need help on Defense for next year as we saw tonight in the Super Bowl.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Foles, could even retire to go into full time Ministry!

Bellichick I would leave the Patroits!

Butler can go to about any other team and the Pats need help on Defense for next year as we saw tonight in the Super Bowl.

1. You're right and that wouldn't really surprise me ... what better way to go out than to go out winning a ring in your last game ... and what better platform could he have as a minister than to enter the ministry right after winning a ring as well? However, if he does decide to keep playing ... it wouldn't shock me to see the Vikings or Jaguars trade for him ...

2. It wouldn't shock me to see Bellichick leave the Pats ... however his Giants dream job is now off the table, so I'm not sure where he'd go ... some speculate that if he sits out next year he could go wherever he wants in 2019 and if that's the case I could see him being handed a team, not to coach but to run the whole show ... Tampa Bay would seem like the odds on favorite if that happens as Bellichick is known to spend time in the area and have a home in Florida, and because they have owners that would not meddle at all and would be happy to hand everything over to Bellichick ... I could see that. However, if he wants to ONLY coach, there would probably be 10+ teams that would be in the running.

3. Malcolm Butler will likely be in high demand and sign a huge contract when free agency starts ... the 49'ers, Buccaneers and Browns will probably offer the most $$$$

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Is Foles FA?

Bellichick, stays

Butler, anyone's guess, except Pats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is Foles FA?

Bellichick, stays

Butler, anyone's guess, except Pats

Foles is under contract through next year at a cheap number so the Eagles should definitely be able to trade him

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

stuck to my guns have not watched all season and did not watch it

SCF Rewards
    Country

stuck to my guns have not watched all season and did not watch it

It was the least watched Super Bowl since 2009 which is even worse than it sounds since the game went down to the wire (wasn't a blowout) and had Tom Brady and 2 pretty large populated cities with teams in the game so both of those things should have contributed to higher ratings. I mean if this did the worst numbers since 2009 what would a Jaguars versus the Vikings in a blowout game have done?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/