Thread: UDRAK mail day!

UDRAK mail day!

There are times where this hobby of ours is really tremendous! I'll do an article about this this week but for now, here's the mail day I received from UD today. In the fall, Richard and I helped designed the wrapper redemption set for a show in Montreal and today, the reward for that came in. 50 copies of the sepia version /100 of the whole set as well as the design sheets :)

Along with that, I received a mail day for the latest Volunteer Alliance mission and it did not disappoint. I got 3 Habs auto 2 of which are short prints. These are Goodwin Champions cards which were only available at the Certified Diamond Dealer conference and needless to say, they were hand picked for me! I tell you, if anyone is going to say that Upper Deck doesn't care about collectors, they won't be getting an attentive ear from me lol

UD rocks!

IMG_1760.jpg
    IMG_1757.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Sports Card Forum mobile app
    Last edited by Pheebs888; 02-06-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Yeah, so this is just amazing. I'm sure it was a blast to open and work your way through this!

Those Goodwin autos are so great, too. Makes for 3 great adds to your PC!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

@creasecollector It'll be 2 in the final tally - that Carey is coming to BC. LOL
    @Pheebs888 and I had so much fun with that set, coming up with the moments and suggesting some of the photos. It really is a nice feeling to have that effort reward and feel appreciated by Upper Deck. We're just happy to put something cool in the hands of our fellow Habs fans...and you can probably expect to see a contest or two in the near future to give away some of those cards.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Thanks for the comments guys :)

There's still the matter of making a deal @RGM81 ;)
    @30ranfordfan Yes Sean they did, of course i'm sending half to Richard but pretty cool :)

That is really cool and thanks for sharing!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

That's crazy, what is the black fluffy thing?

Quote Originally Posted by sparty07 View Post
    That's crazy, what is the black fluffy thing?
    lol it's a pair of The Cup socks hahaha rather comfy I must say :)