Freebies- 1980 Topps baseball- just pay shipping

I have a stack of 100 1980 Topps baseball cards. Condition isnt great and there are dupes- but if anyone wants them for free- all I ask is 4.00 to cover the bubble mailer and the shipping cost. If you want them, please be willing to send cash or PP friends/family

Post here if interested, first come first served

Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Just how bad is the condition? If they are decent I will take them. If they are really bad then I will have to pass. Trying to complete that set so always open to the chance to get a card or two I need!

Thanks!
    Bucco Ben

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    I have a stack of 100 1980 Topps baseball cards. Condition isnt great and there are dupes- but if anyone wants them for free- all I ask is 4.00 to cover the bubble mailer and the shipping cost. If you want them, please be willing to send cash or PP friends/family

Post here if interested, first come first served

Ed
    I collect:
    Pirates (Especially Josh Bell and Gregory Polanco)
    Yankees (Mussina/Posada etc, Era, nothing current)
    David Ortiz | Ichiro Suzuki | Vladimir Guerrero | Ivan Rodriguez Alex Rodriguez

They arent dogs, but arent gem 10 either. Probably VG-EX on the majority, with a few lower.

Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

I will take them! If you want to set it up in trade manager, and message me your paypal, we will get this show on the road

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    They arent dogs, but arent gem 10 either. Probably VG-EX on the majority, with a few lower.

Ed
    I collect:
    Pirates (Especially Josh Bell and Gregory Polanco)
    Yankees (Mussina/Posada etc, Era, nothing current)
    David Ortiz | Ichiro Suzuki | Vladimir Guerrero | Ivan Rodriguez Alex Rodriguez