Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to trade

Dogerfan74-Kershaw BV is 20.00
    I super collect Billy Butler. I also collect Javier Baez, Paul Goldschmidt, Yankee Hall of Fame, Allen & Ginter mini’s and true error cards.

Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Papatatus- so the last 2 Hooper relics sold for 36.00 and 29.00. So say 30 trade value maybe.
    I super collect Billy Butler. I also collect Javier Baez, Paul Goldschmidt, Yankee Hall of Fame, Allen & Ginter mini’s and true error cards.

Hidden Content

Dave- I’ll pass on the Bird rookie

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jimcozzolino View Post
    Papatatus- so the last 2 Hooper relics sold for 36.00 and 29.00. So say 30 trade value maybe.
    I have a 2010 topps 206 mini booklet bat card of Chase Utley and Ryan Howard. I'm not sure of the value.
    I am looking for Don Mattingly cards.

Also looking for Bill Murray minor league cards.
    My Bucket
    -All GU and auto folders in alphabetical order. MY PC IS NOT FOR TRADE!
    Hidden Content

PM sent about the Gurriel's.
    Collecting Astros current players for my daughter!

My bucket is Hidden Content

Interested in multiples of any Goldy rookies? I'll go through what I have, but I know I have multiples of both 2011 Bowman Prospect and 2011 Bowman

How much for:

Adrian Sampson auto
    Mark Teixeira auto
    All 16 Cano cards
    All 8 Ichiro
    Rally Squirrel SP
    Gregory Polanco auto

The only cards I may have you want are Sanchez rookies, Baezrookies, Billy Butler cards, and possible Yankees HOF relics and such.

Pm sent to all above

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12