Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to trade

Dogerfan74-Kershaw BV is 20.00
    I super collect Billy Butler. I also collect Javier Baez, Paul Goldschmidt, Yankee Hall of Fame, Allen & Ginter mini’s and true error cards.

Hidden Content

2. The Card Swap
    Papatatus- so the last 2 Hooper relics sold for 36.00 and 29.00. So say 30 trade value maybe.
    I super collect Billy Butler. I also collect Javier Baez, Paul Goldschmidt, Yankee Hall of Fame, Allen & Ginter mini’s and true error cards.

Hidden Content

Dave- I’ll pass on the Bird rookie

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by jimcozzolino View Post
    Papatatus- so the last 2 Hooper relics sold for 36.00 and 29.00. So say 30 trade value maybe.
    I have a 2010 topps 206 mini booklet bat card of Chase Utley and Ryan Howard. I'm not sure of the value.
    I am looking for Don Mattingly cards.

Also looking for Bill Murray minor league cards.
    My Bucket
    -All GU and auto folders in alphabetical order. MY PC IS NOT FOR TRADE!
    Hidden Content

Interested in multiples of any Goldy rookies? I'll go through what I have, but I know I have multiples of both 2011 Bowman Prospect and 2011 Bowman
    I build sets. - minimalist

Hidden Content

How much for:

Adrian Sampson auto
    Mark Teixeira auto
    All 16 Cano cards
    All 8 Ichiro
    Rally Squirrel SP
    Gregory Polanco auto

The only cards I may have you want are Sanchez rookies, Baezrookies, Billy Butler cards, and possible Yankees HOF relics and such.

I collect:
    Pirates (Especially Josh Bell and Gregory Polanco)
    Yankees (Mussina/Posada etc, Era, nothing current)
    David Ortiz | Ichiro Suzuki | Vladimir Guerrero | Ivan Rodriguez Alex Rodriguez

Pm sent to all above

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12