Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pederson Wants an Eagles Dynasty, Which Requires Offseason Sacrifices

We've all seen it. Teams win a Super Bowl, hit the banquet circuit, celebrate for a few weeks, celebrate for a few more weeks, players miss a workout here and there, miss a few more and when all of a sudden the football season arrives, they're just not ready.
    There's a reason nobody has repeated since the 2003 and 2004 Patriots and no NFC team has repeated since the 1992 and 1993 Cowboys.
    https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...473180093.html
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    The Eagles last time I checked had 19 or 20 of their starters coming back next year. Nigel Bradham and Patrick Robinson are probably going to leave unless they like the situation the Eagles are in right now and want to stay, albeit at a cheaper rate. Time will tell what they will do with what they have right now, but if they hit a HR in the draft, this team could be better at the start of the 2018 season than last season.

Wouldn't hurt to have another Alshon Jeffery Super Bowl prediction!

The Eagles must to Keep all theirs very good offensive players : RB's (Blount, Ajayi, Clement), Wr's (Jeffery,Agholor) Te (Ertz), and K rookie Elliot.

For the QB situation. I don't know...smile, maybe keep those 2 tremendous QB !

They will be in the thick of things for next year!
    Football: Emmitt Smith and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

The Eagles could repeat but it is really not up to them. It is how the rest of the NFC does next year. The Packers were done once Rodgers got hurt. The Vikings knocked the Saints (who could have won it all) on a freak play. The Cowboys imploded back to reality. The Rams just didn't have enough experience I guess. But if they face little to no competition I could see the Eagles repeating because the AFC really isn't going to get too much better next year either.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Let's not forget the Carson Wentz will be back next year (although with a new QB coach). And he's bringing Jason Peters with him.
    If Sproles decides to keep playing - he'll be an Eagle again. Then Jordan Hicks and Chris Maragold are
    due to come back too.
    And Sturgis will be competing with Elliott for the kicking duties.

Since the injury gods threw mud on the Eagles this year (But the perseverance gods picked them up and brushed them off)
    - there won't be any major injuries next year.

They'll draft a couple CBs who can help out the defensive backfield and a couple lineman to prepare for the near future.

The only trouble they should have is with teams getting up to play them since the underdog is now out of the bag!

E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!!
    I collect BRAVES and Phillies (In a pinch) !!!!!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    If you leave a post and people respond to it, please have the decency to REPLY !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bob franklin View Post
    Let's not forget the Carson Wentz will be back next year (although with a new QB coach). And he's bringing Jason Peters with him.
    If Sproles decides to keep playing - he'll be an Eagle again. Then Jordan Hicks and Chris Maragold are
    due to come back too.
    And Sturgis will be competing with Elliott for the kicking duties.

Since the injury gods threw mud on the Eagles this year (But the perseverance gods picked them up and brushed them off)
    - there won't be any major injuries next year.

They'll draft a couple CBs who can help out the defensive backfield and a couple lineman to prepare for the near future.

The only trouble they should have is with teams getting up to play them since the underdog is now out of the bag!

E-A-G-L-E-S !!!!!
    I would really like to see Sproles come back as an Eagle in what might be his last year playing. I hope he understands that he won't be used much on the offense front, but his presence on Special Teams would be amazing to see one last time. I like Hicks, but he needs to show that he can stay healthy. Elliott will win the kicking job because he has already earned it.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    The Eagles could repeat but it is really not up to them. It is how the rest of the NFC does next year. The Packers were done once Rodgers got hurt. The Vikings knocked the Saints (who could have won it all) on a freak play. The Cowboys imploded back to reality. The Rams just didn't have enough experience I guess. But if they face little to no competition I could see the Eagles repeating because the AFC really isn't going to get too much better next year either.
    youre outta your mind... Vikings were destroying Saints entire game until mid way thru 3; even if he did get out of bounds they would’ve hit a last second field goal and had same result. Saints weren’t gonna beat the eagles or patriots

Could be very possible.
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast