Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Kevin Love faked illness to get out of Cavs dumpster fire?

This just made the news tonight.

http://thebiglead.com/2018/01/22/kev...eting-illness/

While watching the Cavs-Thunder game, I remember thinking it did seem a little odd at the time that he would leave so early, especially after reading that he had been practicing vigorously before the game -- but as a fan, I wanted to think it was just the Winter flu going around and hitting suddenly.

He has apparently defended himself to his teammates since the accusations, but only Love knows for sure if he was legitimately ill. It would really suck if he did fake it and is still lying convincingly to his teammates. Most of you know he and Westbrook are my favorite players, and if he did something like this, well ... I'd be very upset. He does have a history of getting introverted and timid during pressure times, but this would be real low.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I said it after his first season with Lebron and I'll say it again and again until he leaves. Kevin Love is an awful match with Lebron James. He was awesome by himself on the Wolves and probably would do very well somewhere else but for whatever reason his career has tanked playing with James. Don't know if it is the pressure of winning (something he didn't have with the Wolves) or James just doesn't fit with him but whatever it is just please go somewhere else for the sake of your career.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

I was surprised Love was not traded??? Would not be easy playing with James. I agree with the above statement

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was surprised Love was not traded???

He's hurt so I'm not sure if he was allowed to be traded. I'm not sure about basketball but in other sports an injured player usually can't be traded.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Crazy stuff