Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63
  1. #1

    Looking for your Steelers or Michigan Uni shown cards

    Steelers Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Michigan Alumni shown in Michigan Uniform Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d

    I am looking for title wants in addition to the other wants listed below.


    What also am I looking for in return you ask?

    Penguins Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Current Lightning Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d (Kucherov, Stamkos, Hedman, Tyler Johnson)
    Orlando Magic Autos,Game used , patches ,, ,RCs #'d
    Pirates Autos,Game used , patches ,parallels, inserts,RCs #'d
    Seattle Sounders
    Manchester United
    PSG
    Dortmund
    Autographed memorabilia with reputable COAs
    Stadium giveaways
    Gameday programs

    Take a look at my tradelist at the link in my sig

    I also have team base lots in all sports starting at .10/card too
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    bump
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  4. #3
    bump
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  5. #4
    have
    2015 topps inception sammie coates auto 005/150
    2015 certified new generations dual gu sammie coates ty Montgomery 075/249


    2013 topps magic le' veon bell rookie
    2013 prizim le'veon bell

  6. #5
    Any use for these:

    09-10 Donruss Elite Arc-Eologists #12 Vince Carter (91/100)
    09-10 Topps Gold #221 Mickael Pietrus (356/2009)
    09-10 Topps Gold #223 J.J. Redick (132/2009)
    12 Panini Past & Present Elusive Ink Autograph #BO Bo Outlaw
    I collect Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by neemann View Post
    Any use for these:

    09-10 Donruss Elite Arc-Eologists #12 Vince Carter (91/100)
    09-10 Topps Gold #221 Mickael Pietrus (356/2009)
    09-10 Topps Gold #223 J.J. Redick (132/2009)
    12 Panini Past & Present Elusive Ink Autograph #BO Bo Outlaw

    09-10 Donruss Elite Arc-Eologists #12 Vince Carter (91/100)
    12 Panini Past & Present Elusive Ink Autograph #BO Bo Outlaw
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    have
    2015 topps inception sammie coates auto 005/150
    2015 certified new generations dual gu sammie coates ty Montgomery 075/249


    2013 topps magic le' veon bell rookie
    2013 prizim le'veon bell
    thanks but have them
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  9. #8
    I can use any of these:
    2010 Press Pass #9 Antonio Brown
    2011 Topps Faces of the Franchise #RP Ben Roethlisberger/Troy Polamalu 1.50
    2013 Panini Prizm Decade Dominance #6 Franco Harris $3
    2013 Topps Chrome Refractors #122 Antonio Brown
    2015 Finest Refractors #146 Ben Roethlisberger 2.50
    2016 Elite #10 Franco Harris .75 x3
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Old School Colors #14 Le'Veon Bell $2
    2017 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Game Day Tickets #5 JuJu Smith-Schuster 2.50
    2017 Score Reflections #4 Antonio Brown/Jerry Rice $5
    2017 Score Standout Numbers #10 Antonio Brown 2.50
    I collect Terry Bradshaw and players from the 70's Steelers Super Bowl teams, Larry Bird, and John Havlicek.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by neemann View Post
    I can use any of these:
    2010 Press Pass #9 Antonio Brown
    2011 Topps Faces of the Franchise #RP Ben Roethlisberger/Troy Polamalu 1.50
    2013 Panini Prizm Decade Dominance #6 Franco Harris $3
    2013 Topps Chrome Refractors #122 Antonio Brown
    2015 Finest Refractors #146 Ben Roethlisberger 2.50
    2016 Elite #10 Franco Harris .75 x3
    2016 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Old School Colors #14 Le'Veon Bell $2
    2017 Panini Contenders Draft Picks Game Day Tickets #5 JuJu Smith-Schuster 2.50
    2017 Score Reflections #4 Antonio Brown/Jerry Rice $5
    2017 Score Standout Numbers #10 Antonio Brown 2.50
    let me see whats still available
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Chris- Do you need either of these:

    06 Press Pass Jason Avant Auto
    05 Press Pass SE Marlin Jackson Jersey (#152/550)
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on