2018 Topps Team USA Olympic and ParaOlympic break Sponsored by @Topps

If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    You had no idea that you hit one of the best autos in the entire product, did you? Well done, sir. LOL

... LOL you're like, but never mind that Chloe Kim auto, how about that parallel, guys?
    Last edited by ravens_creed; 02-12-2018 at 10:43 PM.
    Do you enjoy daily pick 'ems? ... Hidden Content to play the Streak for the SCF Reward Points Contest, sponsored by Dave and Adam's Card World. The grand prize is a $60 gift certificate to Dave and Adam's, but there are SCF Reward Points to be earned every day! You can start/stop any time at your leisure, so don't be shy and check it out!

Big fan of: Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays, Toronto Raptors, Toronto Argos, Toronto FC, Toronto Marlies, Kansas City Chiefs, Michigan Wolverines

Snowboarding is not in my wheelhouse of Olympic watching sports (binge curling! )

i really had no freaking idea until I looked on eBay - and then got the news alert that she won a gold medal tonight

I scanned the card a bit ago
    chloe_kim_0001.jpgchloe_kim_0002.jpg
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Nice sweet Auto!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Very nice box, Scott pulling fire. Daniel
    My Photo Album
    Hidden Content
    Now Collecting: Chris Johnson, Current Titans, Michael Jordan,
    Hidden Content

Very nic
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.