Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member Intro

New Member Intro

Recently back in the hobby after taking 20+ish years off. Grew up as a kid collecting during the "junk wax era" of baseball cards and sort of fell out of collecting as most people my age apparently did. Idolized Don Mattingly and still have a small pc of him. These days I'm all about Hockey with the occasional foray into Allen & Ginter and have been active on UD e-pack for about a year. I mostly wade in the shallow waters with UD/MVP/OPC and pc Eichel and Ristolainen. Just wanted to say "hello" and I'll mainly just lurk while I get my footing under me. Looking forward to utilizing this format as I've heard nothing but good things so far!

2. Kronozio
    Brian- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF and back to the hobby Brian!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome back to the hobby!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Welcome to SCF Brian- thanks for joining!

and I am thinking about a support group for suffering Sabre fans
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    Contact me for any site related issues
    Support SCF Sponsors

Welcome to SCF Brian, enjoy yourself here, welcome back to the hobby, and have fun adding to your collection!

Hello and welcome to SCF!!
    Buying Quincy Carter GUs and Autos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast