Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First Dubnyk Show & Tell for 2018~

It's been a little while since I've showed off a few new cards that I have added. I have been pretty busy in obtaining a lot of new Dubnyk's, with a good handful incoming. Sadly I might have reached my peek as it's starting to get a little out of hand haha. In the past year I have come across increasing amounts of competition for them. I might have to take a step back and hold myself back on some of the prime items and pick my spots... Will see ;). But anyways, here are a few of the newer goods!~ Thanks for the look!

Rainbow completion~
    scan0011.jpgscan0012.jpg

Black Quad regular and Premium /10~
    scan0014.jpgscan0007.jpg

A whole lotta Cup~
    scan0015.jpgscan0009.jpgscan0010.jpgscan0004.jpg546.jpg545.jpgscan0025.jpg538.jpg537.jpgscan0006.jpg524.jpgscan0017.jpgscan0023.jpgscan0027.jpgscan0001.jpgscan0014.jpgscan0026.jpg

Premier~
    scan0013.jpg
    Canadian Tire & Compendium~
    scan0002.jpgscan0010.jpg

Presidents Choice
    scan0106.jpgscan0120.jpg

Start of the SPGU nameplate & Great White North
    scan0017.jpgscan0018.jpg

Thanks again for looking!~
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2. Find great items from Steel City Collectibles on eBay and save money!
    Very cool additions. I really like the "Paddle Down" card.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account

that select is actually very cool - pic'd as a Pred, logo as a Hab and stats as an Oiler.
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Very nice
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Very nice pickups as always! You picked up some huge cards here. Digging those 1/1's, gnarly stick pieces, plus the Great White North auto is just a stunung Dubnyk card! Man, that thing is nice.

Congrats on all of these! And hey, even if you do have to control yourself a little, I'm sure your Dubnyk pickups will still continue to be nice.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Quote Originally Posted by mingus_md View Post
    Very cool additions. I really like the "Paddle Down" card.
    Thanks! I am a sucker for this style of stick card. Now if a "scripted stick style" was made.... I would lose my mind haha.

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    that select is actually very cool - pic'd as a Pred, logo as a Hab and stats as an Oiler.
    Ya, its definitely a card that stands out for me. Dubnyk only played 2 games with the preds and was quickly traded to Montreal where he only played for the AHL bulldogs. It's not very often when a card company updates their product that quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by camsue View Post
    Very nice
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Very nice pickups as always! You picked up some huge cards here. Digging those 1/1's, gnarly stick pieces, plus the Great White North auto is just a stunung Dubnyk card! Man, that thing is nice.

Congrats on all of these! And hey, even if you do have to control yourself a little, I'm sure your Dubnyk pickups will still continue to be nice.
    Thanks man! One thing about the Great White North card, I didn't seem to find it on any checklist. I have to do more digging, but I definitely like that card!
    Collecting: Devan Dubnyk Everything and Anything! 455/567 = 80% (1/1's Included)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by oogabooga99 View Post

Thanks man! One thing about the Great White North card, I didn't seem to find it on any checklist. I have to do more digging, but I definitely like that card!
    I don't think it was signed or even returned to UD in time to make the original checklist, so it must have been inserted in a newer product instead or used for a replacement.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Very nice pick-ups!!! Great variety in there. Always love seeing those goalie stick cards. Keep up the great work!

The Nashville (Montreal?) card is cool, in that he only played 2 games for the Preds..... and zero for the Habs.

Really dig the button card too, and that draft day marks. You have a complete "plate" of those?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Enter the 1st leg of the UD RAK 'Em Up! contest!
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

WoW! Amazing! Great cards, solid pickups, wish to see more in the future!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast