Thread: Cubs to sign Yu Darvish

Post Cubs to sign Yu Darvish

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2018/...u-darvish.html

The Cubs and Yu Darvish have agreed to terms on a contract that will bring the righty to Chicago, Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reports on Twitter. The deal guarantees the Wasserman client $126MM over six years (though the total value can reportedly reach $150MM via escalators), and is pending a physical. ESPN’s Jerry Crasnick tweets that the contract also includes both an opt-out clause “earlier than three years into his contract” and no-trade protection.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    It's about time some of these free agents get signed. I have a feeling there will be a flurry of activity now that one of the bigger names is signed. Should be an interesting week.

Go Cubs Go! Sign all the over 30 with declining peripherals pitchers you can to 5+ year $20+ million per year contracts you can.
    I PC Jeff Frye, Ozzie Smith, and Jeff Bagwell.
    Hidden Content - My collection website with galleries, need lists, and trade lists.
    Needs List:
    Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Should help the Cubs and he is a good Strikeout pitcher!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Very good addition to their rotation
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Quote Originally Posted by CardsAndPhils View Post
    It's about time some of these free agents get signed. I have a feeling there will be a flurry of activity now that one of the bigger names is signed. Should be an interesting week.
    It might help if the players who are out there were better and were demanding less money. I mean the free agent class is a bit weak this year and a lot of big names guys already got traded. Longoria, Stanton, etc that has taken a lot of the big spending teams out the market and the smaller market teams just can't afford these ridiculous contracts that some of these free agents are demanding.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

This exactly !
    The crying about it that a few of the players are doing this off-season is making me sick.
    IMO Darvish got crazy money for how he just performed last WS.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    It might help if the players who are out there were better and were demanding less money. I mean the free agent class is a bit weak this year and a lot of big names guys already got traded. Longoria, Stanton, etc that has taken a lot of the big spending teams out the market and the smaller market teams just can't afford these ridiculous contracts that some of these free agents are demanding.

Hopefully Yu Darwish was horrible in the last WS and he signs this season for "only" 126 millions over 6 years ! Unbelievable about this crazy money.