Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Tonight gave Lancaster vs Somerset and the game was over in the first inning. Final was 11-1
    Pete27 was there tonight and Lancaster did not come out until close to 20 minutes before the start of the game.
    What made it a little hard for us was they started to bring 2 groups of people onto the field and we had to move. We went to the other side of the dug out and proceeded to get the players as they finished warming up. With that we missed Steve Johnson who stayed in the dug out and when we called him kind of ignored us. If I got him I would pretty much have been completed with what I have for now.

Lancaster pregame
    Josh Bell 1/1 EL
    Tyler Bortnick 1/1 EL
    Ryan Casteel 2/2 both EL
    Vladimir Frias 2/2 both EL
    Joe Gardner 1/1 EL
    Stephen Johnson 1/1 EL
    Steve Johnson 0/4 missed him because of being moved
    Jared Lakind 1/1 EL
    Matt Marksberry 2/2 1 EL 1 Otter
    Rico Noel 2/2 both EL
    Scott Shuman 2/2 both EL
    Joey Terdoslavich 0/4 what a tool. Amy said he may have a hearing problem. He heard both Pete and I calling him and as he passed us he proceeded to look towards the baseball field like someone was calling him from there. Will see him one maybe two more times and will not break a sweat on him
    Keenyn Walker 1/1 EL

Post game
    starting pitcher and catcher
    Jonathan Albaladejo 4/4 3 EL
    Anderson De La Rosa 1/1 EL

Next game next Friday the 18th Vs Long Island

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Somerset vs Long Island
    There were 4 other graphers there tonight besides myself and friend Jeff. Most were there for KROD until I informed them about the $25.00 and we are not even sure if he will sign. Had my ticket stub to see if he would sign. One guy went up and got change to be ready.Well none of us saw him at all so my heart was broken boo hoo.
    Next story is Mike the beat writer had wrote in todays paper that Jair Jurrjens should pitch in this series. He has been inactive over a week. Then the pitching assignments for the series came out and he was not listed. Odd but I loaded up a page just in case. Did not see him at all and saw Mike during the game and he said he found out Jair is having health issues but did not say to what extent. He did not travel with the team so I will not be getting cards completed on him at all unless we see them in the playoffs and he is still with the team.
    Anyone looking for him should check the league site to see when he may become active again.
    On to what I was able to get and who snubbed me AGAIN

Emilio Bonifacio 4/4 2 tigsfan
    Jake Dunning 1/1 EL
    Matt Larkins 2/2 both EL
    Carlos Pimentel 1/1 EL
    Vinnie Pestano 3/3 2 EL
    Daniel Schlereth 2/2 1 tigsfan
    Travis Snider 9/9 2 forEL 2 for tigsfan
    Ashur Tolliver 1/1

Snubbed by the following

Wilkin Castillo 0/1 starting catcher snubbed before warmup and after warmups
    Jordany Valdespin 0/5 same as Wilkin as he snubbed before and after warmups.

I am not going to kill myself on Sunday if I go. Will ask once each and that is it.

Next game hopefully Sunday for autograph Sunday for Patriots and get what I can for my last game vs Ducks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Long Island vs Somerset

Autograph Sunday so got quite a bit completed today on Somerset and pretty well on Long Island
    After I finished the Patriots I sat by the Ducks dug out because the pitchers were warming up
    KROD came by and asked for ticket stub and he shook his head no and said he was not signing.
    Stayed there for pre game to get the Ducks as it less crowded than by the stairs. It was myself and 2 other graphers. All of a sudden there were 12 people by me. Was able to complete most of my items

Long Island

Emilio Bonifaco 1/1 EL
    Wilkin Castillo 0/1 when asked to sign he raised his hands and he said he was not important enough to sign. Plus he did not start
    Carlos Pimentel 2/2 both EL
    Daniel Schlereth 6/6 5 EL
    Travis Snider 1/2 he signed 2 full sheets for me already I can only assume that he did not both because they were dupes.
    Alec Sole 3/3 all EL
    Jordany Valdespin 0/6 refused again did not expect anything else but at least he is consistent and refused everyone
    David Washington 6/6 5 for EL

I am glad that this was my last game with Long Island as when they return in August I will be doing our yearly county 4 H fair that runs from Monday thru Sunday. Since I have about 20 Jordany cards and one Wilkin card they will be going back to members unsigned. I would not try to get them completed even if I was able to make the game. Not worth my time. Hope other graphers are more successful when they see them
    Now on to Somerset
    Somerset

Dustin Antolin 1/1 EL
    Julio Borbon 6/6 5 for EL
    Alex Castellanos 2/2 both EL
    Endy Chavez 5/5 1 Mike 1 tigsfan 2 EL
    Danny Dorn 4/4 2 EL 1 tigsfan
    Logan Kensing 7/7 5 EL 1 tigsfan
    Dustin Molleken 1/1 EL
    Kyle Roller 1/1 EL

Kyle Davies on my Patriots team sheet

Next game hopefully Tuesday with Sugarland
    Last edited by adiddle; 05-20-2018 at 10:14 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Sugarland vs Somerset
    It was announced at the start of the game that pitcher Aaron Laffey had his contract purchased by the Mets. Thats 2 years in a row. Best of luck
    The rain was on and off but stopped for most of the pre game until the final 10 minutes before then I had to put the cards away.
    Thought I would do better but the pitchers came out hooded up and right when the rain started to fall.
    Here is what I was able to get

Barrett Barnes 0/1 walked by me before warm up and called him after warm upand did not even turn around
    Alberto Cordero 2/2 both EL
    Hunter Cervenka 9/9 6 for EL 1 for tigsfan
    Anthony Giansanti 4/4 all EL
    Courtney Hawkins 1/5 asked him before warm ups and did not stop asked after and signed 1/5 could be a long season with him
    Kyle Kubitza 2/2 1 EL
    Brett Marshall 0/1 starting pitcher
    Derrick Norris 0/3 starting catcher asked him if he had time and replied sorry pal not now. Another long season with crds
    Danny Reynolds 1/1 EL
    Cory Domel 1/1 EL
    Pete Incavigla 9/9 5 EL 2 tigsfan

Will try for Thursday 11 AM game with the busloads of kids. Will depend how well I do if I stay post game. Have 9 players still to get
    before more cards arrive

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Today game was a day game. When I arrived at 9:30 AM there were no school buses. By the start of the game the parking lot was filled with them but have to sayt the kids were well behaved today. Met up with pete27 for pre and post game. I have to admit Tuesdays game was 60 degrees and rainy and today by the end of the game it was 89. I was wilting.
    I stayed post game because not sure what my remaining schedule will bring with Sugarland. Was hoping to make maybe 3 more games but there is a cog in the wheel brewing and I may only make one more game. We will see. Anyway here is what I got

Sugarland
    pre game

Barrett Barnes 1/1 EL
    Courtney Hawkins 0/4 walked right by
    Brett Marshall 1/1 EL
    Derek Norris 0/3 said after the game
    Dan Runzler 3/3 all EL
    BONUS SIGNING
    Mitch Talbot 4/4 3 EL He was signed yesterday but was still with the team. Glad I did not pull the cards from my bag
    Konner Wade 0/3 This was a last minute start and I thought he was coming out to go to the bullpen. He said after the game

Sugarland
    post game

Courtney Hawkins 1/4 EL
    Derek Norris 1/3 EL seems like the only time he will sign is post game but outside is easier Depending on how many games I make with them I will be trying to get one card per member completed so everyone has something
    Matt Sergery 1/1 EL
    Konner Wade 3/3 2 EL

Patriots
    post game

Endy Chavez 2/2 1 EL

Team Sheet
    David Kubiak

Have a week off until Friday June 1st against the Road Warriors.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Todays game vs Road Warriors.
    Todays Autograph session was marred by rain that started 5 minutes into the session. Luckily I completed my 3 people just as it started
    Rain stopped before warmups.
    Cleaned up quite a bit of leftovers today

Road Warriors

Willie Gabay 3/3 all EL
    Edwin Gomez 1/1
    Alfredo Silverio 1/1 togsfan
    Giovanni Soto 2/2 1 tigsfan
    Rafael Montalvo 3/3

Somerset

Julio Borbon 3/3 2 EL
    Endy Chavez 4/4 1 EL
    Danny Dorn 1/1

Next game hopefully Wednesday vs Sugarland which will be my last game with them this year. Cannot make the games when they return in August.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Today is a day night double header with Sugarland. Was able to make the day game which was 7 innings along with 6,000 school children

Did pretty well except for the 2 had players. Talked to Pete Incaviglia on if they were staying at the stadium between games which are 11:05 and & PM. He said no we are leaving which I put in my back pocket if needed.

Here is what I got pregame

Somerset

David Kubiak 3/3 all EL

Sugarland
    Tyler Levine 1/1 EL
    Brett Marshall 1/1 EL
    Colin Walsh 1/1 EL
    Matt West 3/3 all EL
    Kyle Winkler 1/1 EL
    Pete Incavigla 7/7
    Courtney Hawkins 0/2 ignored me twice
    Derek Norris 0/2 said after the game

Waited until after the game to try Hawkins and Norris but because the game was 7 innings all the buses were still there and stormed the dug out.
    Went to the back up plan and wait for the players to come out for the bus.
    Well that is where the buses were loading but no harm as only 7 players and no coaches boarded the bus and left. I waited 1/2 hour addl and no one came out so I assume the rest stayed in the clubhouse.
    This is the last game I am able to see with Sugarland this season unless its a final with us and them.
    That means only 2 graphs for Hawkins and 1 for Norris in 3 or 4 games I just do not remember. Sorry Tigsfan no Norris graphs.

Up next is York on the 12th

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Somerset vs York
    Got there early as usual and Mark Mason come over to me before he started his walking around the track before the players come out and asked me who I needed and showed him my book. I asked him about Jay Gause and Frank DeJulio who were both on the DL. He said Jay was here but Frank was done as he had TJS.
    Did pretty well with what I had
    Just going to be a long season with Melky Mesa but at least he signs
    The 2 items of discussion tonight at the park was the voluntary retirement of Aaron Laffey and how much longer the Patriots will hold onto Kyle Roller.

On to the cards

Mitch Atkins 1/1 EL
    Michael Burgess 1/1 EL
    Alexi Casilla 7/7 5 EL
    Jose Cuevas 1/1 EL
    Frank DeJiulio 0/1 had Tommy John Surgery
    Wellington Dotel 1/1 EL
    Jay Gause 1/1 EL
    Ricardo Gomez 1/1 EL
    Melky Mesa 2/3 1 EL he shied away from the 2013 Topps Thanks for the information on him Amy
    Travis Witherspoon 2/2 both EL

Next game Friday with New Britain I have 5 games to try for 100 cards. Going to be tough I think with full boards on some players

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game Somerset vs New Britain
    Got to my spot and saw Matt Tuiasosopo talking on his cell phone. When we was done he walked by me and called him he said he would be right back. Never saw him again even post game
    Ozney Guillen was playing right field and went after a foul ball by our bullpen. He could not stop and crashed into the fence hard enough that it opened up and they had to call for help. He stayed in the game for the inning but then cam out. Hope he is OK

Here is what I did get
    Wally Backman 2/3 1 tigsfan 1 EL
    Mauro Gozzo 3/3 all for Jeff
    Reid Brignac 5/9 1 mrmain18 2 tigsfan 2 EL
    Darren Ford 4/4 1 mrmain18 2 EL
    Sam Gervacio 3/3 1 EL 2 mrmain18
    Ozney Guillen 1/1 EL
    Mark Hepple 2/2 both EL
    Elvin Ramirez 1/1 mrmain18
    Vincent Siena 3/3 2 mrmain18
    Kyle Simon 4/4 3 EL
    James Skelton 1/1 EL
    Josh Thole 4/4 2 EL 1 otter
    James Walton 1/1 EL

Post game

Tyler Badamo 1/1 mrmain18
    Mark Hamburger 9/9 1 mrmain18 8 EL

Missed the following
    Matt Tuiasosopo 0/9 he never came back out
    Jonathan Galvez 0/1 missed when getting Darren Ford
    Rainy Lary 0/3 missed when getting Sam Gervacio
    Did not Tyler Badamo or Mark Hamburger but saw both after the game they were charting in the stands wherever they could find a seat as there were 7,000 fans
    Andy Van Hekken was the starting pitcher and never saw Zach Stewart

Next game Sunday hope to clear up Patriots and knock of some more Bees.
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-15-2018 at 11:26 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast