Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

ast nights game was against Southern Maryland
    It rained pregame and the tarp went on. It stopped and the game started, then it rained during the game but they kept playing and it stopped. Then just as the game finished and the players were just off the field it started to rain again.
    The people and some players were upset as it was Bark in the park night and because of the rain the pooch parade was canceled. I know the players on both sides enjoy seeing the dogs and talking to them
    Last night was one of those nights you hit the players you see in between the rain.
    Luckily I got everyone one the SMD side except Paul Clemens who was the SP.
    Then ran to the Patriots and grabbed a couple there before the start of the game.
    Was able to grab a few more Patriots post game before it started to rain and then left.

Southern Maryland
    pregame

Brake Britton 1/1 EL
    Johnathan Griffin 3/3 1 EL 1 Mike
    Craig Maddox 1/1 EL
    Craig Stem 1/1 EL
    Paul Clemens 0/2 starting pitcher

Patriots
    pregame

Mike Fransoso 1/1 EL
    Chase Huchingson 1/1 EL
    Alfredo Rodriguez 1/1 EL

Nate Coronado 1/1 team sheet
    Mike Blanke 1/1 team sheet

Post game before the rain

Brett Jodie 1/1 EL
    Foxy Beyer 1/1 EL
    Vince Molesky 1/1 EL

Next game Thursday vs the Blue Crabs
    Hope to clean them up and maybe finish the Patriots

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

It has been a long last couple of days. My father in law was rushed to the hospital Wednesday. He came down with a nasty bladder infection and over the last couple of weeks his weight has gone 155 to 115. They want to transfer him to a care facility by us but cannot knock out the infection.
    Was able to get away Thursday night pregame for SMD but was unable to complete what I had
    Was also able to go last night for trying for the Patriots and it was Tom Guiry ( Scotty Smalls) night so was happy I could make that.
    Here is what I was able to get

Thursday night pregame
    SMD
    Cody Epply 2/2 both for jeff
    Paul Clemens 0/4 never saw him come out. He was inactive so maybe drove back to SMD

Friday pregame
    Patriots
    Stephen Perekslis on team sheet
    Bobby Blevins looking to put him on the sheet but never saw him

On the concourse during the game. Good thing as it rained most of the time. Took me 1 1/2 hours to get to Tom or 4.5 innings and there was about another hour of people behind me. He was signing everything he was handed and taking pictures.

Tom Guiry 3/3 signed the baseball card , Bluray jacket and the poster which came with the 25th anniversary movie.

Next game as long as things go to plan is next Friday August 3rd with New Britain last time for them this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Been a long week as my father in law is still in the hospital. He had his gall bladder removed Thursday and the Dr. said it was gangrenous and did damage to his body. Was told it will be a long haul thru rehab and get him stronger and he most likely not be able to be by himself again. That means he will be coming to my house because my brother in law does not have the room. Will have to rearrange 2 rooms,run cable lines, paint,new furniture etc to accommodate him. Will have to see how things progress to see if I am able to do any graphing or how much next year.
    Anyway last night was with New Britain. Just like Amy had with her series with them everyone started to come out with 15 minutes to go before the game. Missed Brandon Cunniff and Matt Tuiasosopo because of that. Was going to try post game but when the Bees gave up 9 runs in one inning and both Matt and Brandon were the main contributors I decided to forego that idea.

New Britain
    Wally Backman 3/3 1 EL
    Jim Fuller 2/5 1 EL 1 Mike
    Mark Hamburger 6/6 2 EL What a great guy. Gave him a newspaper article on why he did not come back to the Patriots. He was starting a
    family and they are from CT so he made that choice.
    Adam Lowen 2/9 both EL
    Brock Strassi 1/1 Otter

Never saw Outman and he was inactive and pitchers have been staying back with that

Will try to get to the game tomorrow to try on those I missed and those who short changed me. Its the last time the Bees come thru

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

New Britain
    Wally Backman 2/2 1 EL
    Brandon Cunniff 2/2 Both EL
    James Fuller 1/3 for mike he does not sign dupes and thats all I had Friday and today
    Adam Lowen 0/6 came out right after the Anthem and would not sign.
    Matt Tulasosopo 3/3 1 EL 2 mrmain18

Patriots

Ryan Kelly 4/4
    Rick Teasley 4/4
    Fox Beyer 1/1
    Logan Kensing 1/1 EL

Checked on Alex Castellanos who has been on the DL since 6/14 and it looks like he will not be returning per the coaches.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a minor league cracked bat from tuiasosopo that I hope to get signed by him one day !!! Congrats on all your successes

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Thanks
    Matt was kind of tough in the beginning of the season but now he has gotten better
    Good luck on getting the bat completed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

According to the New Britain Bees Matt Tulasosopo has been placed on the reserve / retired list

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Went tonight mainly for Mark Bavaro
    Road Warriors
    Anthony 1/1 EL
    Chris Rivera 0/1 on D/L last week for 7 days and should have returned but Ellie said he is done for the year and sent home

Will try to complete my Patriots items tomorrow night with the new guys.

Tonight's signing with Mark Bavaro was 1 item per no pictures. Was almost in the same spot as when Tom Guiry was there and that took almost 2 hours but with 1 per it was 1/2 hour.

Mark Bavaro on Giants mini helmet in silver. Already signed by Otis Anderson. Both played SB XXI and XXV

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

[FONT="]
    Went tonight mainly for Mark Bavaro
    Road Warriors
    Anthony 1/1 EL
    Chris Rivera 0/1 on D/L last week for 7 days and should have returned but Ellie said he is done for the year and sent home

Will try to complete my Patriots items tomorrow night with the new guys.

Tonight's signing with Mark Bavaro was 1 item per no pictures. Was almost in the same spot as when Tom Guiry was there and that took almost 2 hours but with 1 per it was 1/2 hour.

Mark Bavaro on Giants mini helmet in silver. Already signed by Otis Anderson. Both played SB XXI and XXV

[/FONT]

Bavaro is one of my all time favorite Giants, nice one!
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was our last game against the Road Warriors.
    For that the Patriots before the game gave a short story on the Road Warriors and how they travel the entire season for those that do not know
    The Patriots then proceeded to introduce each player by position. The fans then gave them a standing ovation which was nice. After that they gathered them for team pictures. It was a nice sendoff.

Was not able to get all I wanted.

Road Warriors
    Luis Cruz 3/3 all for Jeff

Somerset

Kyle Davis 1/1 for EL

Was not able to get the new players on my team sheet as Jose Jose has already learned to get to the bull pen thru the back door and Ryan Webb came out after the Anthem and departed before end of game. Now I have to lug my Orioles book next series against York. With the news of Kubiak and Borbon returning to the Patriots I hope they are still around the last Autograph Sunday if I have to attend it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast