Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Bavaro is one of my all time favorite Giants, nice one!

Thanks
    When they showed video of his feats carrying 5-6 guys on his back we were all saying they do not make them like they use to.
    Then when you meet him in person and see his built just like us you wonder.
    Steven Baker lives in the area by the stadium and comes to a few games a year and he was trying to get Otis Anderson to come and the 3 would be at the stadium but it did not develop.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Went to last nights game and was kind of miserable as it drizzled most of the game which at least did not start until I completed what I needed. The other was the Patriots were up by 5 only to give up runs to lose by 2 in the end.

Was thinking of going today but its still raining and will not break out cards for that so York is completed unless they somehow make the playoffs thru the wild card.

York

Melky Mesa 1/3 mrmain18 was kind of surprised as he has been signing 2 for me but maybe because there were more graphers for him last night he just did the 1

Patriots

On my team sheet
    John Nestor
    Ryan Webb

Mr Jose Jose still back doored me so he is my only holdout

My Orioles book

Ryan Webb

Final games of the regular season Tuesday and Wednesday vs Southern Maryland

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights game was against Southern Maryland.
    Was able to complete all my items for both teams pre and post game. I can actually go to tomorrow nights game minus my pack. Might feel a little naked but thats good

Tonight was first responders night and at least 3 first responders groups call out and they used about 10 players from each team to help carry out the flag with the responders who did show up

Southern Maryland

Paul Clemens 3/3 all EL
    Casey Delgado 1/1 EL
    Jose Gonzalez 1/1 EL
    Devin Raftery 1/1 EL
    Daryl Thompson 3/3 all EL good to see him back from his injury He was the starting pitcher also and signed
    Zac Westcott 1/1 EL

Patriots
    All post game

Chase Hutchingson 1/1 EL
    Jose Jose 3/3 all EL

Team Sheet
    Jose Jose
    Jose Sermo

Next game tomorrow and no graphing

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonights playoff game Long Island vs Somerset
    With the Patriots last 4 games 2 against York to end the season and the first 2 playoffs games against LI the Patriots have been outscored 37/6. Went into tonights games with low expectations. As far as cards needed Jordany Valdespin and Tyler Badamo. Tyler has been on the DL for 1 month so was not sure if he traveled with the team and he did not. Since I have been o fer the entire season with Jordany had no expectations on him also
    In the end my expectation were wrong Patriots won so we have another game and Jordany signed

Jordany Vadespin 3/3 1 EL 1 tigsfan

Tomorrow night we have game 4 and no graphing taking the night off

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

The Patriots were eliminated last night in extra innings on the do or die game.
    It will be the Ducks and Sugarland in the finals.
    This will most likely be my last IP post for the year.
    Time to work on the train table, read some books and work on my ancestry thru the winter.
    Will be sending PM's to those I have cards for upon my return from the post office.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Received from my friend Jeff Baltimore Orioles Yearbooks. They are from 2005 2007 and 2009 and they have about 10-20 autographs in them. Some are roster players and some are from the minor league system

Thanks Jeff I appreciate it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Did not want to start a new thread so I am putting this here

For my birthday yesterday my wife and son got me my favorite authors new book. She had it personalized and signed.
    Nathaniel Philbrick's new book " In The Hurricanes Eye" which is the third book of the American Revolution he was doing
    the other 2 were Bunker Hill and Valiant Ambition both of which I had personalized and signed when I saw him 2 years ago.
    Nice addition to my collection

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Yesterday and today my wife did her yearly Walker Stalker show about 15 minutes from home
    She had the platinum pass which gave her 1 hour autograph session before and also more photo sessions and meet the cast there and it included lunch in a room for them plus it served as a rest spot between lines for them.

This is a list of who she had photos with and then signed. The list does not include those she had photos with but no autos

Jay Bonansingd writer and director of The Walking Dead pls she got his book Self Storage which he signed

CAST

Norman Reedus
    Tom Payne
    Khamy Payton
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan
    Alanna Masterson
    Seth Gilliam
    Ross Marquand
    Cooper Andrews
    Michael Cudlitz

She also picked up a New Jersey 2018 poster with cast members on it which was numbered 143/200 and signed by the artist Kirk Manley. It looks pretty cool

Surprise panel quest was Ming Chen from Comic Book Men

She had about 5 or six phone pictures of the cast which I did not get the names of

She had a blast and did pretty well on the picture and autograph side also

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345