Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

Announcement: Grand Prize Change

Hello Streak for the Reward Points contest participants! After some consideration, and with the verification and support of both SCF boss scottkoz20, and grand prize supplier Dave and Adam's Card World, it has been determined that henceforth, the $60 gift certificate will now be awarded to the first participant to achieve a streak of 50 (down from the previous requirement of 60).

With the current top streak being 38, we felt that a streak of 50 was more realistic and attainable. Good luck, everyone!

Furthermore, a few days ago (Feb.10) marked the one-year anniversary of my taking of the Streak Contest. I just wanted to thank everyone who has played, whether regularly or just for a day, for the enjoyable interactions and banter over the last year. I'd also like to send a special thank you to the members who have helped me out with schedule making over the last year. It it always much appreciated.

If anyone has any suggestions or observations going forward, I would only be too happy to consider/address them.

Cheers, all,
    Paul

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Thanks for all of your work Paul!!!
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Dallas Cowboys

Excellent contest. Thanks for building and maintaining it!