CARD SAVER 1 I need 4 for a BGS submission

I am short 4 Card Saver I holders. Is there anyone in the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge area that has 4 I could pick up from them? Or can anyone mail me 4 of them? Ill pay the shipping and whatever you want for the holders. I cant find them in stores around here. Thanks for reading
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sjw241 View Post
    I am short 4 Card Saver I holders. Is there anyone in the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge area that has 4 I could pick up from them? Or can anyone mail me 4 of them? Ill pay the shipping and whatever you want for the holders. I cant find them in stores around here. Thanks for reading
    You know you don't HAVE to send the cards in card saver holders? You can send them in top loaders, one-touch holders or whatever.
    Don't ask me "what's your best price?" Make an offer. If your boss asked you "what's the lowest I can pay you for your work?", would you tell him?

Quote Originally Posted by huskies3 View Post
    You know you don't HAVE to send the cards in card saver holders? You can send them in top loaders, one-touch holders or whatever.
    I thought that might be the case. I've never submitted to bgs before so was just following the instructions. Lol. Thanks for letting me know.
    Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

Ive only submitted to BGS in top loaders.

My LCS doesnt care how you send cards just as long as you dont expect them to come back

GL with your grades

Its a fun experience, especially if you do well =)
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content