Thread: 3 out of 4 ain't bad

3 out of 4 ain't bad

I have managed to acquire three of the four printing plates I need for the 15-16 The Cup rookie card of Taylor Leier, who as many of you know is my PC. Send me a note if any of you ever see the magenta plate. Happy collecting everyone!

cupplates3.jpg

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Wow ! Nice job. Always fun when your can pickup The Cup printing plates of your PC player. How many are you at now in total?

Congrats, and good luck finding the final Magenta auto'd plate.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I have 9 of Leier’s The Cup printing plates from his rookie year; 3 The Cup, 2 Artifacts, 1 Ice and 3 SP. The only ones with autos are the 4 that are The Cup plates, so I am hoping to eventually have all four.

Very nice congrats
    Hidden Content

Please bare with me sometimes my work schedule changes in a matter of minutes.Trade list is currently a work in progress if you don't see anything please ask.

Very cool. Best of luck finding the one you are missing.
    COLLECTING NY RANGERS
    Most Wanted: 2012-13 Fleer Retro Auto 40 Messier, 2009-10 ITG 1972 Auto A-BP2 Park, 2006-07 Parkhurst Auto 196 Esposito
    Downsizing my Rangers PC: Hundreds of cards available, check out my
    Hidden Content and my COMC account